Next hot dual VESC to fit within the 18650 head space?

I’m starting development on a more production friendly (albeit, limited) integrated e-sk8 deck based off the one-off build I’m currently wrapping up.

The custom build --> Link

Space will extremely tight in the small batch board as well, and it’s with the loss of the Unity that I’m at a bit of a loss myself as to what best fits the bill to model around this time… which is why I’m here asking like a dumby.

The Unity is only 19mm in height which was perfect for residing among 18650 cells +/- a millimeter. As far as I can tell Enertion designed it that way with that being the intention. Problem is I can’t seem to find a comparable dual with a similar stature and performance marks.

Anyone who’s in the know more than me care to help me find what I’m looking for to start CAD modeling around?

3 Likes

I’ve also been looking for an alternative and this go foc retro seems to fit the bill so far.

Not sure what it’s like performance wise but specs look good enough for a 10S build. At least until the stormcore 60d is released

1 Like

If the stormore 60 dual fits within the Unity footprint and performs better, I can’t see a reason to go with any other VESC.

I’m crossing my fingers they considered a lot of Unity users would be looking for a drop in solution space wise.