New to DIY, looking for parts check

@Murloc992 is selling some ESCs

Yeah but would still add up to cheaper

Have few focboxes and an Unity with heatsink (tested, working with the newest firmware, still, will never hop on it again :smiley: ) for sale.

1 Like

Why ?

Was early bird, used a firmware with a bug, got insta lock at 55km/h, broke my knee. :slight_smile:

Right now it was tested for two weeks by my friend and it works, latest firmware.

Ouch, hope you recovered well, even with that it still looks like it is the best one. How much would you want from it and where are you located ?

I am in EU, Lithuania. If you want we can talk about it over in PM. It is cheaper than you predict in the document. :slight_smile:

(boosted board for scale)
Progress update N°1 :
Received the deck (bought from @HarryForks), trucks, wheels, pulleys and motor mounts (bought from @Chricious).
FOCBOX Unity is on the way from @CarbonV
This thing is HUGE

3 Likes

noice what you doing for battery in the end and motors

also are you doing eboosted enclosure

I found someone on the forum that builds batteries so I’ll play it safe and order it from him. I plan to use a Seahorse SE300F for the enclosure, I figured I want the most clearance possible as the main objective of this board is to blast through wood paths.
For the motors I think SK8 6374-130KV Sensored are a good price to performance ratio considering I don’t want to go that fast but I’m still scouting for the perfect motors.

1 Like

Looks good! You’ll get used to the size soon enough haha. When I got my trampa board I was suprised by the size aswell

Can I ask who the builder is
Also what size battery

And have you checked with an esk8 call what sort of speed you will get with this gearing at this speed

The builder is @Acido
I’ll be running a 12s8p 30Q battery
My estimated max speed will be around 50km/h (30mph) but I’ll probably limit it to 40 to get more range

1 Like

@acido is an awesome guy he has done a couple bits for me before

This is a really awesome build hope all goes well with it

1 Like

The only thing not going well for the moment is THAT I’M STUCK AT HOME BECAUSE OF THE QUARANTINE, I need some air :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Same I can’t even go to the post office 3min from my house to post a parcel

1 Like

Hi mate @BbsMentos!!
Just seen your thread, another French guy here,cool, have you seen that we’ve got an awesome community here in France called ESK8-FR, you Can post everything on this forum too, and if you got Facebook we have a cool and useful group too, it could be great to add you!
Feel free to send me a message to talk about your project build or whatever, i would be happy to help you (in french^^)! Where are you located in France?

1 Like

Hey !
I’ve seen esk8fr and I should definitely join sometimes !
I don’t use facebook that much these days but I’ll be happy to join !
I’m in Nantes :slight_smile:

Cool! I sometimes goes to Nantes to see some cousins who lives there haha
If you want, send me your name by message and i will add you😉

Battery received made by @Acido, it fits perfectly in my B&W type 1000 case, only missing the motors and everything will go together !

2 Likes