NEW REFLECTIVE RELEASE RIGHT NOW by LAZYROLLING

I ordered the sweat pants that were supposed to be made in April and shipped late May :grimacing:

Hope everything is going well with you dudes!

2 Likes

I also got the pants plus a jacket :man_facepalming: Just reached out to them through Instagram, Iā€™ll keep you guys up to date with their response

2 Likes

I am still waiting on my order from Black friday :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Same :rofl: Well two days after BF since there come didnā€™t work but they gave me even more of a discount

3 Likes

Questions?
(Group buys, Teamriders, Where is my order etc.)
LINK TO FAQ: https://lazyrolling.com/pages/faqs

ETA, Coronvirus etc
LINK TO ETA: https://lazyrolling.com/pages/eta

SUPPORT
a) Press ā€œsupportā€ in the bottom right corner on our website to create a ticket.
b) Or send an email to support@lazyrolling.com
Response time is about 24-48h right now.

2 Likes

i was going to buy one but this response time :grimacing:, hope everything is going good

if i purchase a reflective jacket or an armored hoodie rn will it be delivered in June?

1 Like

We have some Windbreaker Jackets and Hoodies in stock.
All Pants, Reflective Hoodies & Jackets, and performance hoodies are in production.
Due to the Lockdown of the city where we have our factory, the production has been slow for the past 2 months.
But 100% of all fabric we purchased before the global outbreak, right now the pants will finish first, and I know the reflective jackets are in stitching. But we cannot give any exact ETA due to this freaking virus situation

5 Likes

any size smalls or xs lmao?

1 Like

YES WE DO and you are lucky!
$100 OFF on all sizes XXXS-SMALL - Until out of stock.

2 Likes

@LAZYROLLING I have been emailing support about my pre-order Reflective Jacket because Iā€™d like to switch the pads that are coming with it with the CE2 pads (and pay the $40 difference in price) and I was told that my order doesnā€™t come with pads. Can you clarify this? At the top of this thread it says ā€œthis promo includes padsā€ so I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on.

Also, Iā€™m waiting on my Bioboard to arrive anyway (it will probably be another month) so I donā€™t mind waiting for the CE2 pads to arrive in 4-5 weeks.

Just trying to give yā€™all some more money lol.

2 Likes

Just respond again to support :v: Put me on cc. Dl@lazrolling.com

2 Likes

@LAZYROLLING
Iā€™ve also been emailing support about combining shipping, but donā€™t feel like I ever got a proper yes/no answer. Can I please also put you on cc?

also just want to give you some more money lol

Thanks for dropping in and letting us know :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

ordered an xs and cant wait for it to come

2 Likes

got excited when I saw this ad, but itā€™s just the laces that reflect

I meanā€¦ cmon I wanna SHINE and BLIND

^^^^^^

1 Like

Are you looking for reflective shoes? If you got money air Jordan 1 fearless.

1 Like