NEW REFLECTIVE RELEASE RIGHT NOW by LAZYROLLING

The Armored Reflective Jacket.
Windproof, Rainproof and now Reflective
In the Armored Reflective Jacket you can ride safely 24/7

Available for pre-orders now!
Maximum protection - minimal effort

11 Likes

Alright, these are hella nice. Prefer these much more then those all reflective ones.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting patiently for you to change your mind and make an actual proper rain jacket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can you show what these jackets look like after a crash? I would be interested in seeing the results from any of your products. I specifically would like to know if the jacket is completely destroyed/torn up after scraping on pavement.

Also, would it not make more sense for the outer lining to be Kevlar versus the inner lining?

2 Likes

Some are ok and some totally trashed.
That’s why we offer a crash replacement for those who want a new one for half the price :slight_smile:
I could not find any good pics in my phone, but can show you some next week when I’m back in the office

4 Likes

the tensile strength of aramid decreases with exposure to the ultraviolet light in sunshine. from hulls to hoodies, aramid is not suitable as an outermost layer.

2 Likes

We don’t use aramid. We use original DuPont Kevlar :slight_smile:we tried to make in Kevlar outer layer fleece, but that’s just too stiff

1 Like

Ummm can we talk about this front truck setup?

Talk to @MoeStooge or go such his build threads @bwahl602 that’s one of his boards.

3 Likes

Dude, this is totally beautiful! But it’s also very Swedish (conservative) - please please please make a unicorn edition! in iridescent / neochromatic reflective version!

example here :

3 Likes

I was about to get one, but then I realized that your fit is the opposite of an athletic fit. Too bad.
I would suggest also having something a bit more snug in the future.

1 Like

I ordered one. Glad I sold the other one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks great. I’m not sure if L or XL would be best for me. Any chance I can try it out anywhere in Stockholm before I order?

3 Likes

Sure you can, we are at the office 10-15 mon-fri

1 Like

Maybe one day, but the cost of sourcing and testing high quality materials are too high for us. Otherwise we would have reloa lot more products

1 Like

Any updates on these??

1 Like

@LAZYROLLING

1 Like

Not so glad i ordered it now. No response via email no contact for months.

3 Likes

@LAZYROLLING

UPDATES?

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m a little hesitant now… Was really looking forward to these

2 Likes