New on here. Need a nice quality pre-built while working on my DIY

Hey guys, hope I’m postomg in the right section. My bad if not. :man_shrugging:t2:

So, I’m building a board. On an M1 right now and I’m 6’3” 250lbs. Stopping. Stopping and battery life are key for me, and I’ve been looking at pre-made boards just to pickup in the meantime while building my DIY deck. I was gonna grab a Meepo AWD Pro, but then realized that it’ll prob be a bit much with the few functions it has for control. I’m gonna stick with just a dual hub for the one I buy completed because even with the 100mm wheel I think it’ll be a bit rough under foot. I also don’t like how low to the ground it is. My comfort is around 5’ - 6” for height. Are their any boards for under a grand that I should know about that I maybe haven’t heard of? I love the deck size and width of the onboard m1 and I’m gonna factor that into my DIY build, but I’d love to find a “daily driver” setup to ride around while I’m building my new board. I’ve totally outgrown the top speed of the M1, and that sucker does not wanna stop fast enough with my weight for when I’m in a tricky situation.

Any input would help a ton. Thanks guys!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Looking to get a prebuilt usa