3 Likes

omg no way tell us more!

1 Like

We have a new champion.

1 Like

11 Likes

The AliExpress bindings tho :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Some of the worst shilling I’ve ever seen TBH. And that’s a pretty big accomplishment on this forum.

Id give Dr. popcorn chicken money for his suicide wheels before I dumped 4 grand on this thing

Seems like you guys might actually be pretty comparable with Kaly’s recent developments.

9 Likes

giphy (5)

7 Likes

Okay now lmao it’s not that bad

The shilling is some of the worst I’ve ever seen tho

7 day delivery time is not even fast, exway is like 3 days

3 Likes

perfect-popcorn

3 Likes

I have to say that video roll is as if “little Britain” had made an advert for lacroix.

4 Likes

Nothing tops the mboards shills on electric skateboard club.

2 Likes

What about Esk8 Bros

2 Likes

Geez, this place is brutal… Lonestar killer is a bit much though for any board running a non-vesc based controller… Maybe it’s a little more acceptable to say it’s a killer alternative to a Lacroix… Maybe…

4 Likes

Only if you come in acting a fool.

9 Likes

Arrival time to my home is definitely the #1 metric I’m concerned about when shopping for electric skateboards. It’s a shame to see all these other fools worrying about build quality, battery fires, safety, reliability, and performance — when really the shipping time is the critical metric for killing the market. Nobody needs to feel safe in their home, or see photos of internal battery construction.

/s

14 Likes

So the interesting thing is, I’m the Brand Manager for Lorentz and this person is not affiliated with us in any way. I’m glad they’re excited for the board, but it looks like they’re just really into pre-builts based on their history and like this one too.

This thread definitely brought out the best in folks though.

4 Likes

Seems the fact that no one did any amount of diligence on who OP was would be acting a fool. Many of you know me and my affiliation with the company…is this the type of post you think I would be behind? Is it something you might ask me about?

This is your job, if anyone needs to do it. OP might be a new HYPE MAN for you guys, send him a board and a video camera.:slight_smile:

I don’t know why people can’t be a little nicer, and less assumptious. For now, there is always a human on the other end of that keyboard.

5 Likes