New Hammock Surf Rodz TKP adjustable base plate - 1st Round. Classic RKP Caliber, Kahua... also available...Shipping!

I intend to join but once my trucks arrive :wink:

1 Like

Sure no prob

Little update. We have almost reached the threshold. Seems that also this time we can make a small GB for them :wink:

6 Likes

I’m in :laughing:

2 Likes

Cool! :blush:

I almost forgot about these TKP - I’m in too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :grin: please fill up the form in the first post. I made the pm right now

done :slight_smile:

EDIT: everything feels ‘normal’ again … waiting on a @rey8801 GB :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the price for only the TKP adaptors for 1 or 2?

TKP adapter the 65 Euro price is for 2 :wink:

2 Likes

@rey8801 do you think you’ll be able to make a green one? lol I’m gonna be annoying an ask every week until you tell me to fuck off :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I ma gonna confirm in few days but I think so. Milions of single colour is difficult but one variance I can try. I will let you know. In case green is not possible do you want another coulor or remove you from the list?

1 Like

oh no I’m definitely getting a set of these no matter what!

1 Like

anyway I made some tests in the past and green was possible so should be fine. Need to see if it matches the picture you sent me :wink:

1 Like

What are the trucks you’ve got in the pictures there @rey8801? 177 hanger, 80x10mm axles?
Did you get them from Surf-rodz direct?

1 Like

yes the 177mm one. With the shoulder bolts axles (M8, so 10mm diameter). I do not remember the length since I use aftermarket once and I have all the possible length from 50 to 90mm. Got them from SR.

1 Like

Mmmm I’ve been avoiding this thread because I’m not supposed to spend money, but… how many US guys do you have? Maybe I can help with reshipping again.

And @rey8801 do you have any pics of the board you have the hammock TKP on?

3 Likes

@deucesdown I’m in the US. Also @rey8801 sorry I wasn’t sure, are you taking $$ for this now? Should I payapl you?

2 Likes

Ah sure if someone wants to take care of that, I am totally fine. I didn’t say it because not a lot of people are willing to do it.

8 Likes

I will post the list in the pm GB. Didn’t have time yesterday to prepare it. No It’s Euro, like last time. Just wait until I post it. Of course if @deucesdown will help then shipping cost changes.