New Flipsky vx4 IS TRASH (Dangerous!!!) [READ COMPLETELY]

i can try

i don’t have one on hand but if i have the chance i’ll give it a try if i have the time

1 Like

No, currently there is zero carbon in there. We weave the raw material in house and there is neither carbon, nor resin involved. We could use carbon or any other fibres and have made several prototypes in the past.

2 Likes

here s your beer, Al. :beer:

1 Like

yes.

MEGA! :mechanical_arm:
Still dont have one at hand but one day I will.
The magnet field idea for the throttle sounds great.

1 Like

It is basically an Idea Jeffrey Friesen came up with some while back, but there was never a 100% working prototype as far as I know. So in order to push things further, Benjamin and Jeff made a Wand from 3D printing with a new PCB to test out the concept. It did work really well and in consequence we then re-designed things, so that the new design would fit into the existing Wand housing. This would allow customers to upgrade existing Wands in future. So after a lot of thinking and designing a new PCB, we finally managed to fit everything into the existing Wand housing and now the thing is ready and up for sale.

grafik

7 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :ninja: :magic_wand:

2 Likes

They upload the new software of the VX4: Flipsky VX4 Remote and Receiver Software Update Tutorial (V1.0 to V1.1) - YouTube

file back up

VX4_Filsky_Serial_IAP_Software_V1.1.zip (23.1 MB)

2 Likes

No screen or telemetry either

I’ll take better vehicle control over that any day.

3 Likes

Figured I’d put this here if anyone is looking for it

3 Likes

It’d be cool if someone made a puck case with a screen that would wire to it

1 Like

Or with a trigger

4 Likes

I support #PuckTrigger

Prettt sure we could go dual trigger w a couple lever arms or pulleys…

5 Likes

The problem here is obvious to any USAmerican who wants to stay alive :rofl:

9 Likes

I dont 3d model but there ya go

2 Likes

I’ll buy 3

Who do I make the check out to

2 Likes

Fine, ill make a call. Gimme like, 3 days.