*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

Sent you a Telegram message about this. Please check it out.

@longhairedboy

i love this deck just wish it had a bigger enclosure. something like 550mm x140mm would be perfect.

@jeffwuneo love your ideas and innovation, but it’s hard to commit to your offerings.

• not enough detailed information
  • some departures from tradition/custom (proven methods)
  • no real world testing

The stuff you’re offering, trucks, decks, esc, battery-on-pcb, the first few versions of all this stuff tends to break, especially if changing away from traditional construction.

If you’re trying to make products for profit, maybe get a few units out to abusive people to test and try to break.

If you’re just sharing cool stuff with us with little/no profit, nevermind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What information needing? We show drawing dimension and construction method. If not traditional method of making to you doesn’t making it bad. We have very many year experience (20+) with manufacturing and know this design solid, is cannot delaminate and will be taking over 200kg weight without problem.

We have real world testing already with friend like @Winfly and @topcloud and other customer who we already send board to.

7 Likes

weight, width, length, wheelbase?

@moon

Length 876mm
Width 243mm
Weight 1.2kg

2 Likes

Hey gang - full review forthcoming yet tl;DR If you want a downhill mini that loves open roads, this is a fantastic choice. Venom Magnums are positively ideal here.

This is not for beginners who want to esk8 in Triangle Pose, nor is it for commuters who need to cross cobblestones at Hogwarts.

Anything larger than 90 MM will look silly, it feels made for 83s.

Inside a parking garage (the kind with normal pavement on the ramps) or on kart tracks, with a front Riptide foot stop… well, there’s nothing an Ollin can do that this Neo can’t do better.

Neo has a box-frame that is perfectly rigid and that means race. Center of mass is perfect and the high-W concave means you get a pedal when she’s full tilt, so try to slide it (we will). Should be stoked.

My guess is we’ll end up with @boardnamics upcoming mini drive train and his normal, pre-angled base plates, Riptide 100a bushings and keep it loose as F.

In my experience, when I know wheel bite is not possible and the trucks are super loose, I skate a zillion percent more confidently.

I hope to bring that feeling back with this Neo One.

We’ll get a thread going, happy for all advisement as always. Thanks friends.

29 Likes

Thank you @topcloud :slight_smile:

If friend are genuine interest please say me and we can starting process. It need 4-5 day to make raw material and 4-5 day for machine time. We already have CNC program ready from earlier run of deck.

How do normal do group buy. We can taking PayPal is easiest for us.

3 Likes

I can’t read these dimensions. Can you make them bigger? Also, do you have overall board dimensions?

12 Likes

Man that’s a good looking board.
I’d loved to build off this platform.
Looks so clean.
I’d probably try for a super narrow drivetrain but I bet them geardrives are nice.

5 Likes

@Tbone if click on picture I made is can zoom in. Overall dimension I post earlier.

I squinted at the picture a few times. The numbers are:

• rectangular part: 463.47L x 160.84W x 25.5D
  • tapered part is 68.93L (no dimension given for narrow part of width), 15.77D at the shallowest point

Jeff this is awesome, and the kind of information I was talking about.

The concern with the deck, at least for me, is, traditional construction is high quality hardwood plys bonded with waterproof glue, or some kind of composite sandwich construction with fiberglass/carbonfiber on top and bottom, and some filler – wood/foam/vertically-laminated-bamboo, in a more of less waterproof construction.

We know this construction holds up, at least to some degree, to constant vibration, very wide temperature range constantly changing, UV exposure, salt, and many wet/dry cycles.

Going away from this, with blocks of bamboo and no fg/cf, the concern would be, would it delaminate or crack these conditions.

Static load (how many kilograms you can put on top of it) is not as much of a concern.

20 years in manufacturing is impressive, but have you been manufacturing outdoor boardsports equipment for that long?

I have similar questions in my mind for the trucks (why hollow kingpin/axle, what material is the new stuff, and will it hold up), and the electronics.

I’m trying to express what I’m guessing a lot of people are thinking when we read your offers.

Please don’t take this as a hateful post. I’m genuinely excited you’re trying to make stuff for us! I want this deck, I’m a sucker for integrated decks, but I’m worried because there are many unknowns. @topcloud thanks for your post, it helps a lot.

9 Likes

this type of information is important. All I know about the deck in terms of testing is that there is a couple in California where the deck hasn’t been ridden for very long

1 Like

We designing car and car part for big manufacturer. We know about design for extreme stress and load and do this every day.

We don’t using water glue. Our blocks are made from over 80mm of horizontal bamboo ply each is 20mm thick. We use opposite face for strength. We are using an industrial glue design for extreme use and something we use in automotive which creating permanent bonding. It can handling ice, snow, salt and other. They press using over 10T of force and allow to cure for 48 hour before we machining then. We look at fibreglass but after testing we found no needing. Fibreglass reinforce is need for when deck having flexibility to stop deforming past stress point and add extra reinforce strength. Our deck is very stiff and no can flex due to construction.

Deck also have transparent clear coat apply for protect against water and moist. It keep is safe from element.

We performing static, dynamic load testing, vibrating test for many days of extreme. It simulate years of ride with bad road and heavy rider jumping.

If deck crack or have issue I give you all money back or make new.

Also for anyone want, we can adding carbon fibre skin to bottom of deck. Need confirming price for anyone who have interest.

22 Likes

Mentioned it!

This was kind of a big deal when Loaded launched. New snowboard inspired construction, lots of doubters, home run in the end. I have a Vanguard autographed by Adam & Adam lol.

1 Like

We try with vertical laminate before. Due to way the end grain face it cause sag with deck. We chose horizontal laminate layup with thick piece and make cross pattern for strength. Is no need for fibreglass. Fibreglass need for vertical laminate because it can bowing, if not reinforce past bowing it will snap.

Our lid 14mm thick and can handle easy 200kg. When making with vertical laminate it snap in half. With horizontal is no problem.

4 Likes

Jeff, with top lid designs, there are often problems with water entering the enclosure. Have you designed to keep water out?

1 Like

@deucesdown we add ridge for adding rubber seal or silicon. It for easy sealing and very tight fitting because we use 0.05 tolerance for machine this deck. Also covering with grip tape make helping water protection.

16 Likes

I am interested.