*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Yes Jeff! As we’ve previously discussed it would be good to get some of your pu out to testers and this seems like a good way.

Everyone, Jeff has access to excellent equipment and experienced engineers, there’s no reason, on paper at least, that we can’t get some quality pu from this experiment. The hubs are a bonus.

I’m in for 2 Jeff :+1:

7 Likes

Further to the above… any chance we could make the thane as wide as possible Jeff? Overhang it? Offset it?

Wide thane = happy riders.

2 Likes

49 34
Would you say these are the same designs?

1 Like

@BigBen Is could be? We not make design. Is from factory.

4 Likes

Could you confirm that the hanger has no modifications?

1 Like

Agreed. Moar thane.

1 Like

I check with team to see what change we making. Maybe we can making two different sizing. For 85 and 90mm.

1 Like

The thicker the better for me :slight_smile:

Thicker yes. But @Brenternet was asking if we could make it wider as well? Is that possible?

I need check. Because If make overhang it could be cracking and break at edge of wheel.

5 Likes

You are a god among men.

1 Like

If change to face for making flatter we could extend PU further and still have some support. But is still
Meaning could have some possible to crack if hitting.

You mean square edges? Thats even better :rofl:

Like this?

I make drawing later to showing.

2 Likes

Here’s the original thread 2 1/2 years ago.

5 Likes

Maybe from same factory? I don’t know this one.

2 Likes

This is something I’m pretty sure most of us would risk trying. If you’re making a mold it might as well be different from what’s already out there. 85/90mm and wide is the difference between a great ride and just another hub motor.

Let’s do it right! 75 to 80mm wide and we are in business.

9 Likes

Yes 5c

4 Likes

I’m a bit worried that with 90mm sleeves and 95kv the torque wouldn’t be great, and with unecessary high top speed. If we go for bigger thane, maybe we should aim for lower kv ?

4 Likes

For this we only make simple mould for basic PU. Not make steel tool yet because only small number. I need checking design first then say later.

1 Like