*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I measured, Cronin is 23mm at widest point. Nice.

3 Likes

For PU we make to 85m, so have a little more cushion.

4 Likes

Review by @sofu (I believe she thought these are good, and she’s tried a lot of stuff)

@jeffwuneo these motors also make your deck much more interesting. :slight_smile: (thanks @topcloud)

6 Likes

it’s worth getting some better PU than off the shelf room temp cure stuff. it deteriorates quickly with heat over 160f. maybe you can find something good.

2 Likes

We plan to sell together later.

2 Likes

We make in our own factory. Our chemist can making PU and has for 20 year.

11 Likes

I will try Jeff’s urethane and compare against loaded/otang urethane

9 Likes

@jeffwuneo is it possible to make your machined paris-like trucks an option? I understand this will allow the width do be narrow?

1 Like

No this only work for other hub type.

1 Like

Worth noting that I’m reviewing the updated version and writing a new review. Their loaded collab.

So far so good

24 Likes

Awesome! @sofu can you dig up some dirt on the radial magnets and tight winding?

1 Like

12 Likes

@glyphiks if want 4 we make option for you now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely want 4, we need to make this quick while i still have money in my account :rofl:

4 Likes

How does this go with patents etc…?

3 Likes

Ugh I’m probably going for 4 to lock in that price…

2 Likes

There is no patent in China for this.

18 Likes

Hooray for China! Hooray for @jeffwuneo!

12 Likes

Damn dude, this price is amazing, count me in for 2. Those will definitly go on the neoOne :smiley:

4 Likes

To saving time I make survey later today and make post. Please help me filling out and we can hope to make number and start this week. Is very busy time in China now with spring festival come soon and many factory (like mine) are busy.

5 Likes