*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Is all metal. No plastic anywhere.

8 Likes

Is it possible to get the caps anodized in other colors besides black?

1 Like

Not for small qty. We not decide final colour yet.

4 Likes

yes - and that’s a great choice btw, pbears are stoked and, for cast trucks, feel very snappy out of the box.

only downside is finding a narrow deck with big wheel wells, yet they’re out there. Pantheon Pranayama instantly comes to mind for Pbears that narrow:

If you go this route and want > 25MPH, definitely suggest Riptide bushings and cupped washers (or the easy route: Loaded / Orangatang Purple Knuckles - https://loadedboards.com/products/orangatang-knuckles )

Hope this helps my brother.

4 Likes

i mean something like this, giving the wheel some profile instead of a straight shape

2 Likes

This 85 and 90mm version.

20 Likes

Frothing on the 90 :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

For now we do simple straight edge. Because of we making prototype mould for low volume of PU is harder to make this kind of edge. Later we can trying other.

5 Likes

Sweet

I hope they have the same pickup! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m thinking a couple of these and one of those bustin mystery boxes would make a dope start to a new build :ok_hand: :thinking:

1 Like

Please helping me friend to fill out form as soon as possible. Many fill in poll but not form yet.

2 Likes

Will fill out as soon as home :+1:

1 Like

White TPU very nice, love it.

These are swappable sleeves right?

Yes is.

1 Like

Is there a possibility to get matching front wheels in white @jeffwuneo ? I would definitely be down for a pair.

1 Like

I don’t know which wheel can. I ask some friend.

2 Likes

4 Likes

For clarification. Will these work with the Otang sleeves offered by loaded? I’d probably get a set for comparison. Plus I like Orange

2 Likes

Is should fitting. Motor is same.

5 Likes