*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I don’t understand the attempt at rushing Jeff, the project has barely been alive for a month and compared to most other companies, Jeff has kept us informed about the whole process from the start. Most companies don’t even reveal the product until it has at least been tested. Just sit back and enjoy Jeff’s magic. The only money he has asked for is for the testers and they know what they are getting into (hopefully). If all he wanted were peoples money he would already ask to pay for preorders of the final product.

18 Likes

The real question is who is going to be testing them at 13s.

2 Likes

Yeah to be clear for anyone else wandering in here there is no product for sale in this thread, Jeff is in the process of producing engineering validation test units that will be going out to volunteers who paid to cover the cost of manufacturing to stress test them and will eventually get a final unit after testing has completed, you can see the PCBs on rideneos insta and the renders of the casing above but as of right now there is no final production shot as they are going in for final assembly this week (if I read that right) As with the last ride neo deck release I’m sure Jeff will be more than happy to post photos once they come back from final assembly.

7 Likes

I own that domain. I’ve had it for years. I found it laying on the floor while i was selling FocBoxes (while all of us were selling focboxes because of the paywhirl gig everyone was on). He didn’t register it so i did, because at the time i was still naively looking out for him. I asked if he’d like me to use the DNS to forward it anywhere. I was ignored, so i sat on it and it pointed at my store where i was selling focboxes. Until looooong after i stopped selling focboxes.

of course this is the same person that told me registering a bunch of esk8.* domains would get me nowhere, because that term or phrasing would never catch on, soo…

43 Likes

bro he’s waiting on SMT. “BUT I WANT PIC OF FINAL PRODUCT” this is circular idiocy bro, stop lolol

11 Likes

Love the enthusiasm here! Perhaps part of the confusion is terminology. Since SMT is not complete an image cannot be provided of the completed product.

I added the definition of SMT to the Glossary of Terms Wiki

4 Likes

3 words…

Good shit Jeff!

5 Likes

Is not for much show, since we still wait for SMT, but can see cable we using for motor and battery. Motor cable is come pre solder to can easy attaching connector. Is all high quality 12AWG silicon wire.

38 Likes

Any chance of a canbus wire?
I’ll gladly pay extra. @jeffwuneo

3 Likes

I see if we having this cable.

6 Likes

@jeffwuneo need canbus cable as well, thanks

@Soflo good you mentioned it. @jeffwuneo If you have canbus cables its probably best to include one for each tester and the future production models :blush:

2 Likes

I asking my supplier if having this.

5 Likes

It’s just a JST PH 4 pins female connectors with the two central wires in case he asks for details.

4 Likes

Is ok. He send me 500 today.

21 Likes

Jeff can you look into producing me a girlfriend? Would be much appreciated with your turnaround time.

45 Likes

Come to China and can find you many girlfriend. :slight_smile:

69 Likes

Buying my ticket right now

28 Likes

7 Likes

he doesnt mean many girlfriends each, like the neoboxes… unlike the neobox this offer is for 1 per person!

1 Like