*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

How much are the v4 test units? I only have a 10s2p so I can’t push them very hard but I do ride every day. And I’d like to test them in foc

2 Likes

80 I think

Yeah it’s 80 for the V4 plus fees and shipping

3 Likes

It only need 10-12 day once we confirm.

1 Like

This correct. Is $80 plus ship and PayPal fee.

2 Likes

For esc both. We include 4mm bullet plug and 12awg silicon wire. For power is 12awg XT60 connector.

5 Likes

@jeffwuneo you are my new favorite here. I can’t wait to build something with your products.

Time to start planning one out and ordering batteries

6 Likes

Is the receiver output 5v 1a? Would be nice if it was more amps to run lights or other accessories

I need confirm my engineer. I think he no change this.

7 Likes

You could always add a separate buck converter for accessories.

2 Likes

FTFY*

On higher current draw devices, especially with cabling that can potentially short, you don’t generally want to share a power source with critical components like your receiver.

13 Likes

No lights over your receiver port please :pray:
That is looking for only troubles.

16 Likes

Any chance you can reccomend a on/off switch for these? Or should we just loop key the ground, and wire up the switch to stay on all the time? Any switch wiring info would help me out.

We recommend using switch on battery not ESC.

6 Likes

@Gamer43 @haggyboard.timo are your man!

1 Like

We also start work for dual ESC with V6 hardware. It need 3 week and ready.

21 Likes

Interested to see you ideas for lay out on this. is it the 2 boards not cut apart is it 2 boards on a combined heat sink or is it a more intagrated design removing some of the parts not needed foundling up?

also curious about this :slight_smile: I have no space for two focbox-sized escs so smaller combo versions are always interesting :slight_smile:

So this will be a dual VESC 6 based design? Or your own ESC?

It’s single PCB with both VESC6 and some other improve. Our ESC ready next year, still need many work.

12 Likes