*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Paid, can’t wait to drop these into Curberous for testing. :metal::metal::metal:

3 Likes

@jeffwuneo got my invoice for two hw6. Does this include the aluminum heat sink or are these bare?

1 Like

We try include some basic heatsink for now.

7 Likes

Including this housing?

or just a bottom heatsink plate like this?

1 Like

13 Likes

About PCB, for wire, we use high quality 12AWG silicon wire for power and phase cable. We include XT60 connector soldered for power, but phase cable is just wire for these one now.

12 Likes

You could dip your neoBOX in actual dog shit and I’d still prefer it over 95% of the ESCs we have

22 Likes

Be sure to power it on with remnants of it intact because we all know it’s a great way to remove heat from the mosfets! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m down with just base plates on the EVTs for easier fitting, real talk though @jeffwuneo what’s the protocol if we get a defect unit or for whatever reason the EVT unit blows out, do we RTM those back to you for fault check analysis and get a replacement?

There’s bound to be a few, always happens with any new batch of EVT hardware so just thinking ahead.

3 Likes

If problem, we replace, but need getting back original for diagnose.

9 Likes

I’m gonna find you in Singapore and imma roll you a biggy. You’re like the Singapore Snoop of esk8, my idol

6 Likes

Coolio that was my assumption but thank you for the quick confirmation on that :slight_smile:

I’m down, we’ll smoke em while breathing in soldering fumes in my crib :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@jeffwuneo not sure if this was answered yet, are the mounting holes the same as the original focbox?

Is same. But capacitor is slightly longer. Maybe a few mm.

4 Likes

Payment sent!!

no top is cool, so now I’m curious, will the OG focbox top fit you think?

It should fitting ok. But I need check because capacitor is longer now.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone create something so fast!!! @jeffwuneo is not playing games

3 Likes

We never joking. We are serious for what we doing.

26 Likes