*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I need checking when it can be ready.

3 Likes

sorry if i missed it elsewhere in the thread - jeff can you clarify the specs for v6? below is what i think they are from reading the 500 posts above

Hardware 6 variant
Name: NeoBox
dim: 60x60x16.5
voltage: 6-60v?
cont current: 80a?
peak current: 150a?

1 Like

@jeffwuneo, how long of a timeline until shipping? Im interested in 2 of the ver.6

Need 10 day.

4 Likes

Yeah I am curious too about what the current ratings are.

For current is 70A continuous and can bursting to 200A for short moment. For case is all alu and we upgrade cap to 1200uF x 2.

19 Likes

Looking good Jeff!

7 Likes

Will these variants be compatible with standard VESC 4.10/4.11/4.12 and 6.0 firmware?

3 Likes

The case looks great, nice and compact!

1 Like

Yes. All run standard fw.

For V4 is 4.12HW compatible. For V6 is HW6 compatible.

9 Likes

I make schematic available next week for download.

5 Likes

Jeff, may I suggest that we vote for the testers for these neoboxes?

Maybe the runners up from the @torqueboards vesc testers should be considered?

These will need to be put through their paces and shouldn’t just be chopped out willy nilly

6 Likes

We do our own test in our lab and on a neoONE S we build. My friend ride for me every day for this. But for test we need to having many different so can getting more sampling to reporting issue. So is good for having people who can using different.

We confident will be stable.

11 Likes

I am also confident that it will be stable, however I feel that the tester units should go to people who are actually likely to test them :rofl:

5 Likes

You want testing?

No mate, I don’t have the time, or a build that is ready. But there are people that do, and those people should be the chosen few.

7 Likes

Send them to people who dsn’t have full blown winter right now :santa:
Its -12 here and I know I wont be riding anything much aslong as theres ice everywhere…

1 Like

australian national anthem starts playing

15 Likes

wimp :rofl:

10 Likes

I tried to ride to work everyday last winter… lost count of the times i found myself on the ass…
Was fun tho. But not worth the bruises.

5 Likes