*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

No problems Jeff, but opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one :rofl:

10 Likes

@BillGordon seems @topcloud has what i suggested yesterday, in telegram :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You realise there’s no dick waving contest here right?

This is just a thread where a guys copying an ESC. People have done it before, and will do it again. No need to get preachy and biblical about it.

23 Likes

On fire this morning Q.

9 Likes

ugh, can we clean this thread up a bit or split it into a new topic @BillGordon

3 Likes

The product was obsolete, so who cares. I woukd have copied the Focbox myself if Jeff wouldn’t have jumped into the convo at the right time …

7 Likes

More than it already is? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like (love) what @jeffwuneo doing and producing hence why I brought a complete NeoOneS.
Wasn’t in the esk8 scene when OG focbox’s were available but super keen to grab a pair from Jeff when they’re available.

And Agree with @Dareno

Straight up though damn it brings joy seeing an update from jeff :fire::fire::joy:

5 Likes

Is there a site to order from yet or another way to get on the official list of orders or whatever? I’m interested in two of the vesc 4 variants, if they can handle an MTB.

2 Likes

We currently making. Once we test first then we make for sale. We make 100pcs of each ESC to starting.

30 Likes

Today we receive our pcb for new neoBOX. We already prepare material for SMT and make few sample first for testing. I share photo later.

29 Likes

You are really kicking ass! Thank you!

3 Likes

hell yeah @jeffwuneo

2 Likes

Goddammit, you are making things faster than I can earn the money to pay for them :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I see where this is headed. Please don’t ask Jeff to manufacture currency.

14 Likes

If Jeff is not carefull it will turn into la casa de neoBOX in shenzhen :rofl: @glyphiks @BillGordon

7 Likes

steady some of us have not finished season 2 :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Its soooo good. Best series I have watched in years

2 Likes

Wow so much faster than the machine I use at work…
Granted, we only make very small batches that we only use in our own products

13 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE (Merged Topic)