*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

We sending first batch this week.

We been test for some time already in our factory and with my friend riding every day for us. We are confident for stable.

We already prepare material for next batch and sending after first user getting and giving feedback.

9 Likes

How do we know which batch we are in?

1 Like

I assume if you paid money, and are invited to the Telegram chat, that youre in Batch 1

otherwise, numbah 2

8 Likes

There’s a tester Telegram chat you are not currently in, so I believe you are in 2nd batch.

4 Likes

Hello,
we are very interested by your products, is it possible to test them on our boards?
We are located in south EU.
Best regards
Fred

Welcome @Xboard4WD although jeff checks the thread frequently it may be helpful to mention him @jeffwuneo.

would be nice to learn more about you and your plans with esk8. head over to the introduction thread and share a bit about yourself and plans!

6 Likes

I know friend have some concern for mount neoBOX. We design for using standoff inside case which is use to hold case together. We don’t want adding more hole because is no need.

Because of this, friend can use existing screw hole to mount to other part for secure inside case if wanting. I show render like this.

15 Likes

Is the external mounting pattern same as focbox or any other?

5 Likes

Is identical for original focbox.

20 Likes

can someone please link me to the telegram page, i am in the first batch but missed the link

3 Likes

PM sent.

4 Likes

thanks

I took the survey but never got a follow-up. What should I do?

Nothing. Unless he sends you an invoice, which he would do following the completion of the next batch he will be selling. Follow him on insta as well to keep up to date here to see when he makes them available.
He said within the week, so you don’t have to wait long.

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks. I’m just a very forgetful person and I was afraid I missed a deadline :sweat_smile:

Yeah it’s all good, everyone’s pumped for em

Hello friends. We ship first batch this week, everyone can receiving tracking number by next week. For second batch we already start prepare for this and plan for send invoice to all for survey this weekend so can confirm how many we need making.

I also share some video later we taking before for making the PCB and case.

15 Likes

This is great. Mostly because I forgot how many And of what I ordered :rofl:

5 Likes

Hello friends. This is some video of our SMT production for neoBOX.

18 Likes

Awesome!

Are there any Easter eggs to be found on the PCB? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes