Need welder immediately in Bay Area

What’s available that will finish the .1mm copper I’ve been using?

My boss welder broke.

1 Like

I’ve got a sunkko 788h but i don’t know how that fares against copper

1 Like

I’ve got some u can try if ur around San Fran. 1/3 way through this battery.

1 Like

Ah shit I didn’t realize you’re in the bay area, I’d have to ship it to you which is gonna take too long I assume

1 Like

Check out PEV works

1 Like

Interesting I haven’t seen that place but I’ll call and see if they have a welder they’d sell. I imagine them welding my battery would cost a lot

I believe you can go over and use there welder

2 Likes

Yeah it’s basically a PEV focused hacker space and repair shop

1 Like

I called. Yea I can go use their k-welder. 50$ a month. But hauling all my stuff there isn’t worth it and rather buy a welder.

Anyone have or know of a decent welder I can get as quickly as possible? K-welder be ideal.

Are these sunkko welders on amazon any good? States will do .25mm nickel, with copper a 1/4 as conductive I think would need .4mm copper ability to do .1mm copper

Any suggestions?

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=spot+welder&rh=p_85%3A2470955011&dc&qid=1609349147&rnid=2470954011&ref=is_r_p_85_1

I can possibly lend you my kweld if you need something asap

1 Like

!! Are u in the bay?

1 Like

Yup! San Jose but I can drive up to SF and drop it off whenever

! That would be awesome. Whatever u want to do. Can give u a set of wheels for 20$. Sure I have tons of stuff laying around Ud want. Remotes. N sell u cells for my cost. I’ve got some stuff let you take for free for sure.

Trying to finish this battery today really. Like to buy the k-weld anyway. Maybe take urs and order u a new one? Up to u.

Oh no no, I don’t need anything. I can lend it to you for a couple of months. I’ll pm

3 Likes

If you weld batteries often, get a kweld its really worth it

2 Likes