Need new mbs parts

Hi . everybody l need to find a shop who selling mbs mountainboard stuff and able to ship to canada . mbs usa did not accept my order and they don’t respond to my email

2 Likes

i’d take it personal!

2 Likes

I mean l need to find another shop in the usa

2 Likes

just curious what mbs parts are you looking to buy?

2 Likes

2x Matrix ll metal . 1 set bearings . 2x rock star ll

1 Like

Maybe they are busy or not working right now. They usually are pretty flexible, they shipped to me in Tahiti.

Maybe @Venom121212 can check?

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Guys l really need my parts asap before they close the customs completely

1 Like

it’s sunday night for gawds sake, almost midnight here

2 Likes

l go sleep now let see tomorow thanks everyone

3 Likes

@MBS should be able to help you out more than I can. I’d offer to buy and ship them but it’d be stretching the limit even further.

What do you need to order? I can see if I have any of it on hand.

1 Like

@Venom121212

the @MBS crew prolly be working from home

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. I have a set of rockstar 2s but doesn’t help if you don’t have the rest at the same time.

3 Likes

Dude doesn’t Lacroix have matrix 2 metal and bearings and hubs for sale?

3 Likes

Good call, they sell the oil slicks and are in Canada. Don’t sell the non oil though.

https://lacroixboards.com/collections/parts-accessories

The markups on those automatic brake lights is brutal though. Xlite100 in case anyone wants it half off. It’s a solid light and fits in the hummie cutout perfectly just fyi.

2 Likes

shout out @DEEIF

lacroix doesn’t have the rockstar ii hubs in stock, although they have the bearings and spacers and trucks

2 Likes

Trucks

Bearings

Spacers

Wheel

(If you get the wheel you do not need bearings or spacers)

wheel oos

1 Like

Thanks guys but the matrix ll. are out of stock

Sorry to hear about the delay. MBS USA is down a few people right now but apart from that it’s business as usual. I’ll check in with them today to find out what the deal is with your order. You said MBS USA didn’t accept your order. Did you place it online? Do you have an order number, or did you get an error message or something? Let me know more detail and I’ll find out more.
Joel

3 Likes