Need ats12 truck asap

Mine snapped last night, supposed to be going to Colorado thunder in the Mountains in one week.

I thought I had an extra truck, it was the 10mm ats truck, not the 12mm

https://giphy.com/gifs/H79IrobLKZaVO

Can anyone ship one to me asap?

@mbs any chance you got a few laying around? Your shop only has the white version and I’m hesitant to order it even though it looks identical to the silver.

10 Likes

Some 10x28mm bearings maybe? Or is it a bad idea?

One truck is $35. Bearings are probably a quarter of that. Not sure if it’s worth downgrading to the 10mm axle.

@Halbj613 leave my thread titles alone.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: Roles change might be in order soon

3 Likes

Why just changed it to buy because he is trying to buy something

2 Likes

Just messing around man, no worries

1 Like

I go to really upset there

Finally I didn’t do anything stupid and was now getting in trouble

3 Likes

I think I have a set of ats 12’s but 12mm axle. I have 12mm bearings too

5 Likes

Pretty sure he is looking for 12mm.

He is looking for 12mm

I only need one! I grabbed some bearings to fit the 10mm axle but don’t feel great about it… How much you want for one?

1 Like

Temporarily a 1mm walled tube would take you up to 12mm to reuse all bearings

A model shop would help with that, or maybe amazon prime

RedBaron looks like the winning ticket MBS may not get around to you in time, have it mailed to your ps in Colorado?

1 Like

I wanted to have the drive train assembled and just pop the trucks on and roll when I get there. It is a possibility though.

1 Like

JIC postal woes. Wonder if there is any vendors with truck stock as backup, again JIC

Mbs will be there… They’re out of Colorado lol. Bearings will be here tomorrow. I want to move to proper mtb trucks sooner or later.

4 Likes

Wheeee you’re set!

Only because of your moral support bud!

2 Likes

I’ll take that at face value :joy:

Whos face tho. @Venom121212 has a pretty mouth. May be worth more

2 Likes

Uhm, I think they are 35bucks for one right? I’ll do 20 plus shipping if that sound fair? If you’re a local to SD I dont mind meeting you. I’m in south SD.

4 Likes