Need a reputable battery builder!

Alright guys,

Would like to start this off by saying I contacted some outside the US builders but they wouldn’t give even a limited warranty on their work, so decided to go US.
-Contacted LHB by email and all the forums but no response (drag… read really good reviews of this work).
-Psychotiller seems to be having issues producing his product. I don’t want to wait over 6 months for just a battery.

Looking to find a battery builder in the US that can put the biggest possible battery under a Bamboo GTX. Would like keep it 10s, but up the parallel to at least 5p (read of 10s8p fitting with a large enclosure!!).

Feel free to drop a recommendation or 2 to help me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance everyone!

3 Likes

Someone in SoCal Could probably weld up parallel packs for you.

Do you know how to solder? Or never done it.

1 Like

Would love to but don’t know how and don’t have the equipment or time unfortunately.

@thisguyhere hey Joe. We need you over here

2 Likes

He have a website?

1 Like

Hes m9stly forum based I believe typw his user name into the search bar and some of his buold will show up. Heres my 10s5p he built for my next build

2 Likes

Sent him a DM. Hope he doesn’t also take a week to respond :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can build if you need. I dont advertize my services but I’m capable. I can send pics n stuff of previous builds… I mainly do my own builds… Just give me you layout, specs and needs and we good =)

@thisguyhere reccomendation again

Joe is a great person to pay, he’s responsive, listens to your requirements and provides a battery that’s actually the correct size :eyes:

And his prices are pretty competitive

8 Likes

Hehehe

3 Likes

Can also attest to the level of service and quality from @thisguyhere.
Had great communication throughout process and received a top notch battery. He even communicated a possible problem area and offered to modify free of charge.

4 Likes

My battery pack was accidentally discharged to 25v overnight, and he is replacing it for absolutely 0 dollars on my end. Can’t get customer service like that from just anyone nowadays, it seems.

6 Likes

Wow! That is above and beyond. Great to hear!

5 Likes

wow, thanks guys for the shout.

in touch with @regulator in PM.

11 Likes

source

4 Likes

+1on @thisguyhere.

3 friends including me got our batteries from him.

7 Likes

@M.Hboards just made a post with prices and promos

2 Likes

Thank you for the connect!

1 Like

Hit my buddy up. Very very high quality packs, I’ve watched his build process and no shortcuts are taken.

No problem homie :call_me_hand:

1 Like