My loss your gain sale

So I tried some parts and they didn’t really fit my preference. Others are just extras. Yes I’m stupid but you know what’s stupider? My prices. Shipping depends where you are. Feel free to ask any questions.

SOLD to Pooh $160 First up two 6355 motors from torqueboards plus mounts from Bkb and torqueboards motor pulleys. These have about 25 miles on them. This is a fucking steal. Not only do you get basically new motors, but you get motor pulleys and new Bkb two screw caliber mounts which are tighter than my butthole. The fuckers have green loctice on them and I don’t wanna buy a torch so these 3 items are sold together.

$25 for both. Next up torqueboards bolt on abec Pulleys 36t. Idk what to say, they work, used some. Can include black bolts for free as well if you want a stealthier look.

SOLD $55 (These retail for $100 without riptides)Probably the crown jewl here is there rainbow dipped neochrome whatever Caliber 2s. They’re sexy as hell but didn’t work for my setup. They come with riptide washers and riptide 93/90 cannon/barell bushing combo. And riptide caliber 2 pivot cups. Great deal.

SOLD $85 Midnight Hoyt Puck and reciever. Nothing else to say, best remote out there. I just have too many colorful ones.

SOLD $8 Riptide tunnel riser(blue). It runs wires lol.

$40 for the set. Zoobomb Hoyt blue wheels. These have 50ish miles and some loctice on them. Priced accordingly. Includes newish bearings and bkb press fit 36t pulleys.

SOLD $20 12s 3a charger. It charges batteries. 12s ones.

SOLD $25 upgraded caliber 2s black with riptide shit.
Caliber 2 trucks with 93/90 cannon/barell bushings with caliber 2 pivot cups also from riptide. And washers from riptide.

SOLD $30 Flatland 3d pro esk8 gloves. Size MEDIUM. Worn twice. They’re gloves.

5 Likes

I’ll take the puck

2 Likes

Well aren’t you quick on the draw?

:rofl:

2 Likes

puck you

8 Likes

Aight sold, sorry I was adding more shit

1 Like

Are those black and rainbow Calibers 44 or 50s?

1 Like

dibs on this

1 Like

Well, ok. But just the prototip. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If you decide to part out those motors / mounts… Dibs on the mounts :wink: :heart:

1 Like

io84Nau

Gimme those kegel pulleys for my WAPTOR.

3 Likes

I don’t have kegel Pulleys u dumb bitch

4 Likes

Partial drivetrain price dropped to $160. Need to get rid of it

2 Likes

GIVE ME THEM.

3 Likes

I’m interested in the charger.

3 Likes

Kellen I hate you

4 Likes

I’ll do $150 shipped for you