My Esk8s. A journal of sorts

How do find those HexL’s?

1 Like

Pray to the mystical Dave :grinning:

2 Likes

Still waiting :sweat_smile:
Tried getting in touch with him on insta to get an update but nada

Order from psychotiller.com, they will show up.

1 Like

Damn gotta return the eBay editions I got
/S

1 Like

I burned 10 bird scooters under a full moon

2 Likes

My secret is that I get lots of help…

9 Likes

Nothing like a child sweatshop to increase productivity.

5 Likes

Got the Tayto painted and fixed up.

Single drive back in action.

“The Retayto”. BKB Tayto. Flipsky 6.6 plus. 40T 10s2p. Flipsky 190kv 6374. caliber new standard. Blacked out Blue Caguamas.

It is nice to mess around with a board this light. Gets going pretty good on flats too!!!

11 Likes

So to those avidly following my journey you had noticed in the mix of all these boards there is not a mountain board.

After the “Other Demonseed” I had sworn to myself I was done dropping money on these things.
Is that the biggest lie we all tell ourselves here?

Well. I found a reasonly cheap way to get a mountain board going.
I stole parts from these boards.

The tow truck got dismantled for the Unity and Maytechs.
The Retayto got it’s battery stolen. I think I can put the 10s5p Diyeboards battery in there for now with a thick foam jacket.
The DB Coreflex got it’s battery stolen. Hopefully I will be getting a 10s4p to put in there.

I got the MBS comp 95 for 240 bucks so that was pretty good.

I have beeb talking about it on a separate thread Mountain board dreaming…
Buy I also wanted to add it here to my little journal…

This is probably the fastest I have gathered all parts for a build. I guess many I already had… But the Boardnamics mount and momentum boards chain drive showed up really fast so kudos to those guys.
@Boardnamics and @MomentumBoards

It all came together well over the course of three days.

The pelican cases are pretty good. It is a different more utilitarian look. But I ended up really liking it.

Had everything mounted so just had to wire up the next day.
Note to self. Next soldering session. Use a face mask. Get ventilation going. A day later I can still smell it…

I really love this thing and riding on grass is really sweet.
My playground really got a lot bigger.
Ride it late last night and 2 times today.
Freaking sweet man.

Looking forward to to more adventures on this guy. Might even take it to the skatepark to try some sweet jumps.

Next up will be the Omakase with blue kegels which I think is going to be awesome. Just waiting on my battery from @thisguyhere and it will be all systems go.

15 Likes

Excellent organ harvesting! Bet it’s a blast to ride.

3 Likes

Notice the trend? Dave = Drug Dealer

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m really really stoked on this one. But really besides the grass hills that added a whole new dimension i also really loved the way it feels on pavement.

1 Like

Yep. Dave should change from psychotiller to pusherman… he gave me the first hit of the real good stuff. And since I have done despicable things to get more…

2 Likes

what enclosure are you gonna run on the omakase

The one I had from BKB that came with their Tayto combo. It will need extra gaskets in the front and back. I had sanded it down because it was shinny…

1 Like

wow that looks fucking sick how bad is the gap can you show the width of it?

Your pack’s ready, just gotta put it through testing.

2 Likes

Please paint that enclosure

1 Like

1/4 inch maybe.