MTB Treaded/Street Tires

yeah fuck that I h8 people

4 Likes

Crazy concept right? hahaha

You should seriously consider making a build thread. Whether it’s been a while or not doesn’t matter. It could help new builders while also giving you a place to ask absolutely anything without every question having its own thread. This was a perfect example. You wanted tire sources and theres already a huge compendium. I don’t make a thread until I’ve exhausted all my search word options and most of the time, I can ask my question on an already existing thread with that question.

1 Like

True that

dats all we be axing little brother… search… first… and then your own thread… mark it serious if you wish and you can flagg my ass to bangkok…

just be a little bit clever is all we ask…

now a little exit poll about our customer service…
was k00k helpful:

• k00k is a gawd walking among men
  • fukk k00k and his horse

0 voters

2 Likes

I couldnt vote for both. This poll is rigged

5 Likes

my horse needed a guud fukking

2 Likes

what’s happening in this thread?! I came in here tryin to sell the man some tyres and walked into seeing kOOk’s horse getting fucked!

1 Like

situation normal all fucked up

2 Likes

Lets hear it buddy

REDACTED:

oh… he want to buy… I’ve a set of 5 kaly 8" tires and tubes… 4 still have the original siping stitch on the center of the tread… one has never seen the street… all with tubes

$130 shipped

I wanna keep these really gUUd tires for whenever I figger out what they’re gUUd for…

1 Like