Motors for trampa gear drive?

So im hunting for new motors for my trampa, i’ve been eying the apex motors as i have great trust in @Lee_Wright living in a country with similar weather and such
My main issue is that i have no idea if the shaft is long enough, trampa og shaft is 38.55mm and the apex motor is 24mm
The spur gear sits so its flush to the end on the trampa motor and i dont see how i can make the apex motor fit without just straight having half of the spur gear empty
Im also thinking that maybe i can skip the motor mount and then id have more shaft, could anyone shed some lights on this please, has anyone done this, sorry for the noobish question

1 Like

Apex motors are just flipsky motors. I believe you can get a flipsky motor with a long shaft and cut it down to size

Ah okay, id still like the apex ones, even if its just for supporting a fellow esk8ter, i just wanna know if they fit

1 Like

Hey mate

Really appreciate you looking out for us like that but ultimately if they aren’t going to work right then you might need to look elsewhere. You could leave it until the 30th and pick up a killer set of drives from us as well :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks for leaking the release date : ) hoping i can get that chain drive to work on my board. Btw skyart sells some nice motors with longer shafts.

1 Like

Hey mate, we announced the release date about a week ago

You’ll be able to purchase at the end of the month, really not long to wait now

1 Like

Well still hyped : )

1 Like

Replace shafts in motors thsts how I made mine longer

1 Like