Motor recommendations / What to buy

Sup guys, soooooo for my next build i want some nice 6374/80 motors. But im really unsure on what to buy. I want sensored with temp. Also it needs to be in the 190 - 200kv range, as I’m running a 14t 8mm motor pulley.

Has anyone a recommendation for me? Or has someone the perfect pair of spinny things? I’m located in the EU.

1 Like
2 Likes

Maytech 6880 are a option have the same mounting pattern as a 6374/80 motor.
But I don’t know were u can find them in EU now days.

Have them and i think he’s in Belgium.

1 Like

Aliexpress carries the new Flipsky 6374/80 battle hardened design. I have 6374 and 6380. Both 190kv. The 6374 have been great so far, haven’t used the 6380s yet

1 Like

Why not pickup some 15T or 16T pulleys and run the Flipsky battle-hardened 170kv 6374s? Nexus Boards has them in-stock at the link that @Fosterqc shared above. Ben is a great vendor too BTW.

You will have better tooth engagement (less belt slippage) than you will running a 14T pinion gear and you can achieve similar top speeds:

3 Likes

Well I already ordered some 190kv 6374s directly from flipsky, that’s cheaper than picking up additional pulleys that I already have. But thanks for your recommendations, I need some motors for my other board too. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes