Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

7 Likes

:doughnut:n​:beers: :dash:
I shall bow out now and let the adults continue deliberating serious topics :eyes:

4 Likes

this is the voice of reason in this whole dumpster fire, lol

4 Likes

dood there is a guy in a duck shirt in a duck head right above your post…

feel free to expound

2 Likes

The mod team effectively tore itself apart. It wasn’t ‘shot down’

3 Likes

you guys in all seriousness what about that box board guy @Dreskateboard I like him

Anyone who motorised an esky scores points in my book :joy:

2 Likes

somebody vote this into the best reply thread or you’re all dead to me

2 Likes

he’d already been fired once, lol
who would ever want to be burned at the stake twice :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

not a virgin…

of course

unless… revavirining is a thing… i know chix that claimed but that’s a horse of a different color

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t want any stake in this game. My role is to stick my nose in where it’s (not) wanted, and that doesn’t go well with mod powers IIRC…

11 Likes

you are a very wise man
partly why you’d be a great @mod… and probably why you’d be the death of a place…

I appreciate your wisdom and times spent educating peeps… sometimes I wish I had the patience…

You like @brian should be

un-tainted

with @modism

ever notice, that no-one that has been a @mod has stepped uP?

1 Like

:joy: part of the criterion for being a good mod is the sensibilities to deny the job
† Whadiya gonna do??

3 Likes

fotochop skillz 3
quoting k00k 10
humor added 0
making fun of Stephan hawkings -13

total score 1 like from me

6 Likes

I really liked current mod team.
Besides them, I would suggest:

@xsynatic - long time member, EU, many online hours, knows his stuff, great critical thinking
Al @glyphiks - had his hands probably on every part in esk8 industry, also many online hours, down on earth and always helpful to everyone
@MysticalDork - ready to explain everything to everyone, has really needed knowledge. Also very chill and patient. Although he said he doesn’t want to be mod
Q @ducktaperules - knows many other stuff besides esk8, longtime member, not shy to say what he thinks, has a face of a mod

8 Likes

So an explanation about whats happening with the mod stuff would be greatly appreciated. Everybody was screaming and getting banned, then mods were gone…wtf is going on.

3 Likes
2 Likes

true

5 Likes

Does not answer a lot for me, why is bill gone etc…

2 Likes
5 Likes