Mini Sale | Drivetrain | Deck

These are just some parts that I had laying around that I have no use for. Shipping and fees aren’t included in the prices (Unless the item says “Shipped” with the price). Shipping from 27534. Open to offers

1. Used Omakase deck and a used Coyote deck. Both of them fit the eboosted enclosure in the picture.
    $50 + shipping per deck. Can include enclosure for $30 extra

2. TB baseplate
    $15 shipped

3. 2 pairs of belts. One set of 320mm and one set of 300mm. Both 15mm wide both new
    $8 shipped per pair

4. Meepo drivetrain. Hub motors have a total of roughly ~ 120 miles but the wheels and PU sleeves have about ~25 ish miles on them. It does come with the stock connectors on it (MR30 I believe?)

$140 + shipping

Plz buy my stuff and help a future in-debt college student :joy:

2 Likes

@surfnacho what did you do to this battery? Lol, anyone who buys this can ship it to me for repair.

3 Likes

Lmao wasn’t him. I had it charged for 2 full cycles. I think I may have gotten the BMS messed up but not really sure when

1 Like

What kind of cells and give dimensions

2 Likes

Sorry but @Skyart literally just bought it back lol

5 Likes

Yeah needs to be repaired, cant have my packs out there that are not charging lol.

21 Likes

I love this community.

5 Likes

A real one for this

Battery sold to @Skyart

1 Like

Just curious… what type of cells are in this pack?

1 Like

30Q

2 Likes

What KV are the hubs?

2 Likes

I’m not really sure. It never mentions it in meepo’s website

2 Likes

What board are they from originally?

My best guess is they are 75kv

1 Like

It was an early V3

1 Like

Seems too slow at 75KV. Meepo lists the top speed at ~30mph on 10S so 85KV more likely. *but I topped out at 35 on 12S which is closer to 80KV so I really can’t be sure.

1 Like

42V 75kv 1:1 10mm 90% is about 33.2MPH and they list 29MPH, and the 3MPH drop sounds reasonable for the ESC efficiency

1 Like

I don’t wanna clog up homies sale thread, but what calc are you using? cuz I’m not getting that. also stock speed rating is 90mm hubs maybe? not super up to date on meepo since they’ve updated the V3 little by little for what seems like 2 years lol

.news calc

1 Like

1 Like

Nevermind, shippin to EU be expensive as fuck