Miles Rampage 8"

Uh for like a few years lol

1 Like

Yeah perfect. I knew you were around longer than me haha It’s in the beer thread. I’ll probably put up a post in there since I’m only selling maybe 12 bottles

1 Like

This forum is also for sales, so I don’t see what’s your problem with that. A thread is a thread even if it’s a moderators post. And there is no reason for something like that, because if somebody here is a crook he will be excludet. I didn’t know that a picture is needed, no problem with that. My fault. But it’s not nice to be suspect, isn’t it? I am sorry if the picture is broken, it’s not my fault. The picture is OK. But I will change it. And please don’t continue the threads. It’s enough to tell someone that something is wrong

All good :v:

1 Like

You’re clearly new here. We run by a set of fuckery guidelines. No one is jumping on you per say. Just trying to inform. However we do come off a little strong @ times lol. Again, no worries bruv. Hang out, get to know us and enjoy the community.

4 Likes

OK, i will

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think anyone was trying to be agressive.
But we do have a few rules that are more strict and everyone kinda mentions it. You’re good dude.
I would still recommend irl pictures of your board.

Are you selling to build a diy?

Thanks man. I felt like everybody is jumping on me

1 Like

Lol again we can come off a little aggressive @ times but we really mean nothing by it. Unless we do mean it. Then it’s all out war lol.

I didn’t wanted to open the package, so I can sell it as unopened. But OK, I get it. I am selling cause I need the money for equipment. I am a videographer. Starting new business with my photgrapher girlfriend

2 Likes

and for some we dont even need to try, its so natural the word appears in the name…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@niko
i updated the language on in the Completes for Sale Guidelines to state a picture of the actual product for sale must be posted. While i think this should have been inferred from the previous wording i’ll leave it upto you if you wish to change the image you have posted.

said another way - i can appreciate not wanting to open a package for the image. and in this situation i provided clarifying remarks after your listing so you have leeway on how you handle the sale with out issue from the mods

good luck with the sale!

wan

3 Likes

Thank you. Very kind of you. I understand that actual pictures are necessary for used boards. Every product has different selling point if it’s unopened. Appreciate your understanding

1 Like

everyone calm down and act normal!

4 Likes

I think I need a beer after this welcoming :joy:

2 Likes

I have the Apsuboard gtr. It’s really bad :sweat_smile:. I am waiting for the new vesc and remote. I am new in electronics, but hopefully I can make something enjoyable out of it

1 Like

Nice. Yeah make a build post whenever you get around.to it. Plenty of people here mod completes!
I think a big part of what’s so off-putting compared to other forum’s are the response times. Like here you’ll get 10 replies in 10 minutes. On my audiophile or hardbooting forum’s it’s like 10 a day

2 Likes