MBS F5 availability

Got a silly question, does anybody knows when MBS F5 will be available?

I have ordered them in April tagged as Pre-Order for April at powerkiteshop.com, since then nothing happens. From shop I know that they are waiting for delivery, but they are unable to provide any estimates.

Do you know other way where I can get those? Or @Lee_Wright has already collected them all :smiley:

Is it global for Europe that stuff from USA does not reach to us or what? I understand Covid, but two months? Packages from China are delivered faster than this :smiley:

4 Likes

@Lee_Wright most definitely ordered them all. I think he also ate them all too.

5 Likes

A couple of shops have them available if i google them here in Germany:
https://cityboarding.de/de/shop/mbs-f5-bindings
https://www.coronation-industries.de/shop/de/fussschlaufen/9043-mbs-f5-bindings-black-pair-paar.html

1 Like

Hahah, I might do a video just of all my bloopers over the last 2 years…

5 Likes

I know they were getting a shipment of tires in today to fill my order. Hopefully they restocked other items too.

F5 looooooove

4 Likes

Definitely a pain to get hold of MBS stuff in general, atleast from EU. F5 bindings and complete boards seems to be out of stock everytime I check websites like powerkiteshop, atbshop and MBSeurope. Been waiting for my complete MBS comp 97 from powerkiteshop for quite some time aswell.

1 Like

@MBS may be able to shed some light on stock levels.

Not the cheapest but for EU people definitely worth a look.

They have a good stock of mbs parts available.

1 Like

Nice one, thanks! although i know about this website I never really looked closer on their stock. Probably gonna claim a refund from powerkiteshop unless they send the board out this week. Shame really, got the mbs comp 97 with heelstraps for 420£, that’s a pretty solid price

1 Like

@Venom121212 got it right. https://mbseurope.com/ received some F5 bindings in the container that just landed. All their stockists should have them back in stock shortly.

9 Likes

@MBS nice, any idea if this also include other parts and complete boards?

Yes, it was a big shipment. Most parts and boards should now be back in stock, maybe just a few exceptions.

2 Likes

Yep, I can confirm… my order from April was inside that container :smiley:

Rode already few hundreds km in F5 and must admit they rock, even better with hill straps, which I was a little afraid (being stuck to board), but it was good change.

Trampa bindings are far behind these ones in terms of comfort and control feeling, but to be honest, I think Trampas ones are indestructible and I’m afraid F5 will not be like that, but let see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MBS any current news about the f5 bindings?

available on backorder xD

1 Like

Ye but when are they available is the question

2 Likes

You can check with the different shops. Sometimes it’s written when they expect to be able to restock them.

1 Like

Eskating.eu has some in stock.

The container bound for the UK is due to dock on the 20th of this month, not relevant to Germany I know but maybe useful info for some

1 Like

It is relevant to us Germans. :joy:
We order through the UK (and it’s even worse…) :joy:

2 Likes