Maytech Dual Esc

Considering that my Unitys are probably going to take about 7 years to get to me, I am thinking of going with Maytech as their customer service has been brilliant.

does anybody have any experience with these dual escs?

2 Likes

Also, it looks like you can use this case as a heatsink.

first is a dual, heat sink case is for the singel.

2 Likes

i wondered that. cheers

I was thinking of trying this one ofr my mtb build :thinking:

@Creavenger nice to see you here :grin:.

They look like 2 normal old 4.12 vescs added together. I dont think the amp they write on the website are 100% true :sweat_smile: Id rather spend the 50 bucks more to get 6.6 hardware link 6.6 :slight_smile: but also never tested the maytech ones!

1 Like

Nice to see you here aswell :smirk: maytech dual is available on electricboardsolutions.
I think the flipsky 6.6 would take a while to deliver from china and maybe import fees :thinking: would actually prefer som esk8.de vescs but they are out of stock :confused:

If anyone wants a dual MayTech 4.12 plus, I’m getting a refurbished unit I can let go… US only though

Lol that’s my fault. It seems he only makes them when he knows someone wants some. I bugged him with some emails over a roughly 2 or 3 week period. Then 2 came back into stock and I bought em both.

Definitely worth it, the price is great and short of going for trampa’s vesc6’s Imo there isn’t a better option currently.

1 Like

I have been using the dual maytech 100amp esc for 3 months now and no issues performance wise. I tried to run foc but no luck. For reference the build is dual 6365 200kv motors, 10s4p samsung 30q battery, running 40amps per motor

1 Like

7 years you will be very lucky…

I would definitely go flipsky over maytech. Although the maytech dual works great on bldc I could never get it to detect motors in foc. It also starts to choke if you bring it to the rated specs.

Lucky bastard :wink:

Even luckier that I came across them last year literally hours after I ordered 2 focboxes without realizing they’re a pre-order type item. Wouldn’t have been able to ride at all last summer!

1 Like