[Cancelled] Maryhill loops road 12/1. 1300hrs

Hello you magnificent peoples. I’m taking a road trip to my mom’s place in rural Oregon December 1st a week from this upcoming Sunday. And part of my drive goes right past The legendary Maryhill loops road. I’m planning on bringing my board with me in case the road conditions and weather are up to snuff. I’m leaving my place at 3am so I should be rolling up to Maryhill around 1pm or so. I plan on getting all the runs in that my battery allows. And maybe a little more if my trucks Inverter can charge enough. So if any of you Oregon/Washington cats want to join. That’s where I’ll be and when I’ll be there. Peace :v:

8 Likes

Man I need a car, that’s only 3-4 hour drive from me.

2 Likes

Hill is a fantastic SK8.

2 Likes

I’m taking a road trip to your mom’s place around the same time. Car pool?

Definitely swing by Portland and @SeanHacker and I will show you a good time.

7 Likes

Hahah you fucker. If I’ve got enough time on the tail end of trip, I could possibly swing a detour through Portland. I’ll hit you up if that’s the case!

3 Likes

Stop by Portland for sure dude. I full time stopped wearing undies about a week ago to prepare for my birthday month in December. So this’ll be perfect timing.

3 Likes

Hey I’m in Seattle. Hit me up . I’m totally down

2 Likes

Looks like it’s snowing a few inches in Maryhill tonight. I’m gonna cancel my planned stop as the road conditions along route are likely going to set me back.

I’ll see you at your mom’s house bud.

6 Likes