Mark One Boards Official introduction

Hi fellow Esk8ers,

We wanted to create a topic introducing ourselves after lurking and reading here for a while.

So here we go,

We are Mark One Boards an upcoming company led by me, from Belgium specialized in selling Decks, trucks, motors, wheels, and more things.

Recently we were lucky to be invited by itselectric and electric skateboarding UK to be a sponsor at the Paris event, and it was really inspiring to see the Esk8 community coming together to create such an awesome event.

At that time we just started up (yes very recently) and learned alot about the wishes you guys have regarding your boards.

So we decided to started prototyping our own build which you can find on our website (it is still in prototyping phase).

We met alot of big names in the Esk8 community and everyone has been wonderful to talk to and work with.

I myself have been skateboarding since 1998 so its safe to say its a big passion to me.

The past years I have been working as expedition leader and technical quality control for a company that produces electro motors. But I decided to start up Mark One Boards since I’ve gotten tired of working for someone else haha.

So now we are combining all of these things together to create our own thing.

I am gonna keep it short but wanted to let you guys know that we haven been bitten by the Esk8 virus and are working hard everyday to offer the community the best brands in our online store.

So if you want to check out our website that would be awesome, and please message me trough email info@markoneboards.com if you have any questions or remarks about anything we do.

We feel it is very important to listen to real riders like yourselves to keep growing and developing.

*PS: I haven’t put the link to the website in on purpose since I don’t want to plug myself here on the forum. If you can’t find it let me know :smile:

6 Likes

@MarkOneBoards welcome! is this your website?

1 Like

Yes it is @Andy87 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. Another Belgium shop! I am in Belgium too, nice to have another seller available close by. Good luck!

Oh nice, what is your shop if i may ask?

No I was not talking about me, but eboard solutions :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes, I met him in Paris not so long ago, he is a nice guy with good products.
Thats why I don’t do pulleys and such since I want to leave it for him :slight_smile:

Our shop is more focussed on Decks, trucks, wheels, Flipsky components and soon our own DIY kit Dragon Board.

2 Likes

Well better for us then… Where are you based if I might ask?

We are from Antwerp but sell trough our online store.
Maybe if things go well we might get a physical shop in the future, since that doesn’t exist yet and it would be handy for people to stop by and get their stuff.

1 Like

would be awesome to have a physical place! it would became a meeting point too

1 Like

If there’s a @rey8801, @EboardSolutions and @MarkOneBoards threesome in the making, I’d happily pay to watch.

4 Likes

I only makes weird parts. They are real shops. It’s nice to have options close by.

2 Likes

I always felt that weird is good haha

4 Likes

@ducktaperules i finally made an introduction post mate :slight_smile:
Oh and we would love to have @torqueboards trucks in our store aswell :wink:

1 Like

Welcome, I met you guys in Paris and it was awesome to meet you face to face. @MarkOneBoards sponsored the its electric esk8 cup despite them being brand new to the scene, very kind of them.

2 Likes

Sent you an email :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Lee_Wright yes very true it was all very new to us but we felt very welcomed by the whole community.
It is heartwarming to see such a tight bond among all the riders and brands.

Honestly we can’t wait till next year to be there again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to get some kinda feedback on their Manta deck. Has anyone used this deck in a build. Not much info out there can’t just buy without seeing it or hearing from community if it’s decent or not. Help someone please.

1 Like

Trying to get some kinda feedback on their Manta deck. Has anyone used this deck in a build. Not much info out there can’t just buy without seeing it or hearing from community if it’s decent or not. Help someone please.

@Gerrycorrado

Also note that the enclosures are still in the making and the Pro version will come out soon aswell.
The only decks out there right now are from the B-stock since they aren’t officialy released yet.

3 Likes

I like it… What can i say :man_shrugging: