Making this the new cool kids club

Heya guys, given the events on the other forum, and the unanimous decision to migrate here, I think it’s fair that we make this place more lively. Maybe everyone can make duplicates of their build logs and or useful bookmarks, allowing this to develop into a wealth of knowledge as well. (Not to mention it allows us to link to answers that are on .news for those who are asking on .builders)

Furthermore, @longhairedboy, I know payment options have been mentioned, but is there any way we could help with SEO, or something else operationally that would allow this website to gain new followers and develop popularity naturally?

Anywho, looking forward to conversing with you all here and leaving the toxity behind! Happy memorial Day :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hey Zach. Happy memorial day. Im willing to help out in anyway I can as well. Once my ban is up I will be copying my build threads and posts over and systematically removing my content from the other forum. #mk16

Oh btw. Im Zach too

4 Likes

9 Likes

Non-Zach here but still in agreement.

9 Likes

As a fellow Zach I fully support this!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Hi Zach, I agree there is a lot of info. created by clever folks whom I hope would take the effort to copy and paste here

Vested interests should not be tolerated

There is always going to be heated discussions over all matter of things and misunderstandings due to cultural differences and tolerance to edgy humor, it happens and can be moderated when it gets out of control, I for one intend to remain an unabashed asshole or B-grade @Brenternet if you like

8 Likes

Hey @zach!!! My left testicle is also named zach and we both agree with your idea!!!

9 Likes

:arrow_up: This, this type of posting needs to be left alone. I like you Bobby, always have

5 Likes

@Bobby is hilarious. I second

2 Likes

paliteness-mpetence-deference-ep-o-2018-four-way-spider-man-pointing-38153880

7 Likes

To this date still one of my greatest achievements. From @BuildKitBoards :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ll be posting further updates to my build thread here for sure, leaving a link to the thread on the other forum as the last post there.

Maybe members that have threads they wish to migrate over here make a last post on the .builders threads that it is now located here and then request that thread be locked which would kind of force people over here and not split build threads?

Not sure if the staffing over there is sufficient to support that kind of interaction, though it would definitely make an impact if we could get enough traction with the dedicated posters over here.

-not a Zach, actually a Brent!