🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

You can set the phase current to 100A.
But I can’t stand steady when I accelerate.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

The first batch will be sent on the 15th.

1 Like

I weight around 200 pound and i like to race with cars in the street :laughing:

5 Likes

I ordered one. This is going to be for my first build. Can anyone recommend a remote/receiver that would be compatible and also a Bluetooth module? Thanks

2 Likes

Any nrf51 type module (programmed to work with vesc software), from trampa one to flipsky’s £12 or a module off ebay for £4 that you program through swd. Hm-10 will not work!

Remote… plenty out there. Dirt cheap is the mini remote, cheap and working is vx1. You get battery levels but reports say you need to resolder potentiometer wires for safety
Orrr all the way to hoyt puck remote

2 Likes

You should ask in the

and include some more information about your build; specifically where you will be riding. On busy streets with cars you need a reliable remote, on cycle paths in rural areas not so much :upside_down_face:

1 Like

for remote, I always say puck > everything else, until OSRR is officially out, then it might changes things

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I hadn’t seen the noob section. I’ll start there. For the remote I’ll buy something decent like the trampa wand or the puck. The build will be the standard affair big tires big motors big battery.
Thanks again

1 Like

Trampa has signal issues in some circumstances and uses triple A cells, puck is damn expensive

5 Likes

but its worth it imo

4 Likes

Check flipsky VX1 a ton of us here are using it with no issues…

3 Likes

I’m going to print a dummy and see how it feels in hand if I like it I’ll get it. I want a quality remote.

Vx1 is good, Vx2 is decent, I have the Maytech v2 which is awesome, Gt2b mods work well

4 Likes

Do you order directly from maytech.cn?

1 Like

Not exactly, @kevingraehl ordered a bunch and I bought mine from him

1 Like

I sold them all. Made enough to pay for mine.

I love it. No dropouts yet. Just doesn’t play nicely with focbox unless you’re on 5x firmware

4 Likes

Do you mean Unity?

Congrats haha it was quite the ordeal & waiting game

3 Likes

The first batch has been sent. Cheers~😋

10 Likes

Nice! I’m have order one from first batch! Can’t wait to receive it. I have some noob question would like to ask:
1 - What is the VESC tool’s firmware should be use with it?
2 - Can bus connector can be switch off or its always on? is the a official master side and slave side or can be either way? (cause I see the layout slighly diffrence w only 1 can bus)
3 - Both side can be programing at the same time with can bus connected or it has to do seperately?
4 - I’m getting a Flipsky vx1 remote is this should be connected to the board first time I turn it on or it has to be programed first?

Sorry I have a lot of noob question since it’s my first build, its so much headache to choose a vesc and so far this one have no record of break (cause you just ship it:D) so I would love to be sure to make no mistake! If there is any tutorial for programing would be great since I have to watch video from another brand which might not be the same???

4 Likes

I ordered one today to replace a flipshite that just shit the bed.
2020_09_18_17_19_58
again…

10 Likes