Maker-X Go-FOC DV4 (upgraded version) ----- Most Affordable Dual Drive ESC

at this point, just spend the extra money and get two single VESC’s :eyeroll:

how do these compare to the flipskys? (which are similarly priced)

any advantages in your design?

2 Likes

yes!

If,

compared to the FS one, they’re able to FOC safe at 40amps continues

I have test the 1st dual FSESC4.20 last yr … they didn’t worked well

I have you tested it 12s foc at 40amps Batt Max ?

4 Likes

Shipping for free!

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

God they are tiny! Have you sent any out for review yet?

1 Like

I’ve got a set coming later and I’ll probably post a short review once had a bit of time to try it

4 Likes

Good job ! Has this ESC been tested with firmware version 2.58 from Ackmaniac (many people including me still use this version) ? Is it required to use the last firmware and/or VESC Tool to use this ESC ?

1 Like

Yes, it supports Ackmanica firmware!

3 Likes

Does it include heatsink that you have on your pics on the website?

1 Like

yes, include the heatsink!

1 Like

Share the new firmware for you remote already :expressionless:
All this bolstering with open source yet the only code you developed you refuse to share
:slightly_frowning_face:

@YUTW123

2 Likes

I got to say I like the PCB Layout… I appreciate grouping and symmetry

2 Likes

This is off-topic, but why do you think they have to share the code for the remote?

Why do you think you need to defend not sharing?

1 Like

They sold me a remote that wasn’t completly finnished eventough they market it as such.
The remote reports data from the VESC, if the VESC has a very outdated firmware installed. (which I refuse yo use)

Now they claim they fixed it for thier new remote. I say gimmie the hex file atleast so I can update my old remote…

They don’t have to do anything. But since they’re feeding of a OS project I’d say its in good terms to share the little things they do develop on thier own. Anything else would be morally illogical.

7 Likes

Any reviews on this MakerX DUal V4 ? Does it have any certificate for legal usage?

we all wait for this. there were no units sent out for testing as far I know. so no reviews.

1 Like

not sure if you’re serious, but noone of the ESCs out carry any certs.

1 Like