Mad Hubs uncensored $50

-Mad hubs. The fully assembled hubs run perfectly, you just have to add bullet connectors. (You’ll probably need to sand the wires before soldering the bullets on because they coat the phase wires in nonconductive enamel)

-The sensors have been pulled out. A thermistor was added, so the sensor wires you see are just for monitoring temperature. The sensors were barely secured and I noticed essentially no difference at all after removing them.

-It comes with a second set of hubs unassembled (ill include the screws). The magnets in these outer cans were not glued in well so you’ll have to reglue them of you ever decide to use them. The inner coils etc are fine.

-comes with two sets of spare sleeves. The ones on the hubs, plus two extra sets. (I forgot to take a picture of the second set).

-These hubs have like 30 miles on them. I got about a 20 mile range off a 12s3p so a little inefficient in my opinion. I added the thermistor because people mentioned if they overheat they will expand the sleeves. I didn’t have problems with it after a 20 mile run but its something you should be aware of.

So all this for $50 plus shipping. That’s $50 after PayPals cut.

4 Likes

what OEM replacement sleevs fit?

I don’t know of any. These were supposed to be the same as the ones torque board used to sell a while back

I’ll take em

6 Likes

good call Max… fiddy bux is hard to argue with, even if they are the same awful motors that skullboard uses…

I was gunna scoop 'em

but I lagged

2 Likes

Sounds good this can be closed.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh MAX I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TAKE THEM

3 Likes

yeah… I’m getting them for science… :wink:

3 Likes

max wanted 'em so bad he went straight to buying and forgoing the double @karam-dibs

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 of them motors converted to direct drive… the science runs deep with these things

1 Like

Next time you see these in their 90/75kv variant (NOT the 130kv… Those are :poop:) scoop em for sure :+1:

2 Likes

130Kv skullboard motors wouldn’t even get out of their own way!!!

1 Like

My 130 mad hubs hiccuped like pinocchio 1/2 way through his own movie :face_vomiting:

Although my person speed record is on them, so I’ve got to give them a little credit

2 Likes

how many miles did they take to wind up?

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

1 Like

Somewhere between a quarter and half mile :man_facepalming:

If I gave it too much juice at once they would start stuttering and hiccuping violently :joy:

1 Like

yeah they’re spitters not swallowers!!!

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

1 Like

Hmm haven’t experienced that. I took them off ky board because in the end they were nothing special… and the boar is so i swapped them for hummies. Their good for what i listed them for for sure. Nice 90mm hubs. @Sn4Pz I believe they are a lower kv. I’m trying to find the original .essages when I bought them.

1 Like

If you didn’t experience anything like what I described you’ve likely got the 90kv (iirc 75kv was a special batch way back when?). Those are a pleasure, Alessio even decided they were good enough for a his (at the time) prototype DD :+1::+1:

1 Like

for science can you run motor detection and post the results?

I kin tell you what Kv they are… in secret, @Scepterr needs to be surprised…

1 Like

I’m almost positive they are 90kv. I’d hook them up if it didn’t involve sanding down the phase wires and adding bullets.