LoveChild - HyperTrucks | Kaly XL 5.0 Deck | 2x 6389 190kv | 2x 100S Stormcore | 12S9P DieBieMS | FreeSK8 Remote

@Kaly would love to get one of those stamped aluminum enclosures bro

2 Likes

Don’t feel left out, I’ll put this enclosure in the website.

@DerelictRobot I’m stilling the last picture :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! Can you list some dimensions as well?

2 Likes

Sure
All details

3 Likes

@Kaly feel free to steal away bud.

2 Likes

source%20(1)

13 Likes

In classic form, I’m turning in my homework late.

I finally wrote some words about my terrible board.

9 Likes

You’re not getting build of the year old man

4 Likes

Just salty because you can’t build a reliable board

10 Likes

I can’t beat BaeSk8’s Fiver.com Vote Purchasing Power. :frowning:

7 Likes

right on the fupa :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t pay attention that the enclosure was aluminum, is it lined with some kind of coating or isolant material on the inside? Is it heavy?

4 Likes

pff I got this destructive fat guy riding my Bertha build and he’s ruining it lol

4 Likes

It’s powder coated. That’s another factor- it has flaked off in a few places already. I don’t really mind it aesthetically, my concerns are more structural if it takes a heavy dent, etc.

It’s not heavy; it’s a lighter weight aluminum. Not sure on exact composition but it’s soft enough to have been stamped into shape. I will ask Ernesto next time we chat.

I ended up insulating the inside of the enclosure/outside of the p-groups further with copious amounts of silicone + fishpaper to play it safe.

3 Likes

Look @CiscoV, if Baesk8 is gonna openly beg for votes that’s all you guys, be my guest. :kissing_heart:

f28f804a46ef0d3a96377260f35b493b554173bf_2_381x500.jpeg

Cute. You guys must really want it.

I’m rooting for you.

9 Likes

To be fair. We got our boy’s back just because we really believe in him. And he’s a heck of a sickass rider too🤘🏼

No hard feelings my teddy bear :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That post has been removed by the way

5 Likes

9c9

4 Likes

Not before it was lovingly brought here to shame you with pretty boy.

5 Likes

I can’t control what happens when I’m asleep buddy. I have some crazy fans what can I say

9 Likes