Looking to buy belts quick in the US

Sooooo… Long story short being new I messed up. Bought the boardnamic caliber ii motor mounts… Just found out I’m going to need bigger belts! I ordered some 265mm belts but I’m starting to worry those might also be too small. I’m using it with the 5055 270kv motors from the diyeboard kit I bought off someone. Anyone have some insight on sizes I might need? Or have a handful laying around they’d be willing to let go?

1 Like

@Boardnamics should know.
Three things need to know.
Motor pulley size, wheel pulley size, and did you buy idler or non idler mounts?

Where are you located I have a ton of different sizes I can just send you just cover shipping and where cool.

1 Like

It’s a 35t wheel pulley and 13t gear pulley so a bit different then the norm from my understanding.

1 Like

Seriously? That would be amazing. I’m located up in Maine so looking everywhere seems to cost a good chunk to even ship plus an extra 2 weeks and I’m itchin’ to put the caliber trucks to work.

1 Like

I’m in Cali pm your address and I’ll see how much it cost to ship and I’ll get them in the mail asap

I think I sent you a pm , not sure exactly still fairly new and haven’t gotten responses back anytime I’ve thought I’ve sent them beforr

If it is the sliding version of the mounts, i use 265mm belts with 36/15t ratio and it fits fine. Im using 63xx motors

The idler mounts from @Boardnamics are 90mm center distance. Not sure about the others. Vbelt guys have great prices. Click me

1 Like

If you got the idler version, a 320mm or 315mm belt is what you will need

1 Like

Still have some belts?