Title stated looking for MBS heel Strap

1 Like

Location?

Good luck. I’ve been asking for months :rofl:

3 Likes

Location U.S you have available?

Lol we ALL want heel straps, the list of people with an eye out is LONG

1 Like

Atleast you guys are in USA. I have zero shops that sell anything remotely close to it

1 Like

I mean if you order one to my house I’ll forward it to you…but I will charge you a Coke for the effort and fighting with FedEx to help me :yum:

Order one to my house and I’ll give you 2 Cokes…deal? Okay great… thx for your help

1 Like

Haha I want one for myself lol, if I see one first I’m taking it!

Maybe I’ll do an MBS order and I can get one for you too while I’m at it, not sure when though

I’ve looked at mbs heelstraps and it kinda pissed me off.

“Compatible with f2, f3, f4, f5…if you have F1, you will need to purchase a compatible version”
My mbs board came with, what do you know, fucking f1s

Dude I am so sorry

1 Like

Thinking I might just make some with shoe laces and duct tape :joy::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

May I suggest Paracord and a pair of carabineers?

1 Like

I’m probably just going to make em out of an old ratchet strap and grommet the ends to screw em to the binding holes. Just no adjustments possible. So gotta be precise the first time

1 Like

Note: boards with MBS F1 bindings must be upgraded to F2, F3, F4, or F5 bindings to be compatible with MBS F5 Heel Straps.
https://www.mbs.com/parts/14021-mbs-f5-heel-straps-1-pair

Does that mean you can “upgrade” your F1 system?

Just a fancy way of saying you’ll have to purchase something we didn’t include to start with

1 Like

I have F1 bindings and not compatible F2 to F5 heel straps. I found freaking cheap solutions

I will buy a bungee cords if this will not work.:joy:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks! The shipping cost is too much… I’ll wait mbs shop have them in stocks.

There’s just no winning with some people! :rofl::rofl:

Hope they arrive soon :+1: