Looking for mbs ATS trucks motor mounts

Yes… received my pulley yesterday and having hard time how to attach the clamps.

2 Likes

Me too l have receive them but l don’t want to cut them and l will buy the matrix ll l think

Also l heard from the guy who selling the sprocket kit l still can use the 20 angle tip with the matrix but it will have less turning radius but at high speed less wobble

I’ve heard 20° tip with matrix isn’t fun. You should probably try to at least find a 10° wedge for the front. Also, I’ve ridden both ats 12 and matrix 2, and would highly recommend matrix 2, even if it means spending an extra $150.

1 Like

Yes maybe i will cut a thick piece of bamboo with 10 degree angle

Nice, that will give you a really stable setup too

1 Like

My previous truck was the ats12 but the problem with theses is the rebound is to quick and can cause fatal error of balance when l was doing slalom

@celica39 @Jbev

Match your truck angles to your deck. I learned that lesson the hard and more expensive way.

ATS 12 on a 30° tipped deck and matrix 2 on a 20° tipped both were awful.

3 Likes

That why l will add 10 degree wedge

Good luck

1 Like

never happen to me in 3 year of riding i hope you ok

1 Like

All healed up now :+1:

2 Likes

Finally! Installed it. I rather have matrix trucks but budget wise😂Im not worry about about wobbles I’m 15m to 20mph

dude😂

2 Likes

You did it!! Can you show more pics please wow look great . l still have no trucks because l not able to order them at mbs usa and l very desperate about the fact they maybe already close all international transaction

What clamps did you use?

I used @Boardnamics motor mounts (Discontinued) but I have modify it to fit. I strongly won’t recommend it doesn’t feel stable😂 I ended up getting matrix 2 trucks.

2 Likes

I doubt your still looking but here is something that might intrigue you.

Too expensive $160 for ats 12 trucks mounts @Boardnamics matrix 2 mounts is solid and price reasonable. I believe back in stock.

1 Like

Nah not sadly. I personally never got the chance to pick some up but I keep seeing people want them/something like it. It’s possible kevin will capitalize on the demand someday. Not anytime soon though I believe he’s got the gears going rn.

2 Likes

They are coming. About 1 month out. Ships are slow

5 Likes