Looking for ESC/VESC

U.S.

Unity bit the dust

Looking for a VESC/ESC(s) that can support 130A motor max. For 12S system.

Open to running 2 singles or having one dual.

2 Likes

60D+?

2 Likes

the 60d only goes to 100A per motor. Is there a + version that can run more?

1 Like

can I ask why you’re trying to run 130 motor amps? That’s insanely high. Also what motors are you using for this?

1 Like

I’ve found that I can run my sk8 6374’s reliably at that amperage using HFI, at least during cooler weather.

Technically they are rated for 100A, though.

2 Likes

Sprinted dual is pretty good

Opps

What are your battery amps set to?

I don’t remember off the top ofnmy head. I believe I let VESC tool take care of that

Then it sets it to 99 amps. How are you able to stand on your board with that much current?

1 Like

Its a DIY mtn board. I weigh 195 pounds and have bindings. I’m also running 8 inch pneumatics.

Look at super singling a vesc like a stormcore or zenith. It’s expensive but it should work

Put a heatsink on the 60d and you can push 130 phase amps

3 Likes

https://www.discoverzesc.com/raiden7-series

Sweet. I plan on putting a heatsink on any ESC I use.

unless someone is selling a Xenith on here, I don’t know where they have them in stock.I’m considering the stormcore as well.

Those are interesting

I can only speculate on why they aren’t more popular. Imho, they are some of the best: DRV-less design, current handling, high voltage, genuine Rubycon caps, threaded terminals, and if one goes bad you don’t lose the other in most cases.

@leadBreather how do you set them up?

The Stormcore 60D can probably do a whole lot more than that if you use two of them, one 60D for each motor.

1 Like