Looking for dual vesc and/or dual motors

My vesc recently took a dump and I currently have plans on fixing it. Although I’ve wanted to upgrade my board for a while so I was thinking if it was worth the money to fix, or if I should just put the money to a dual vesc. So I’m looking for any dual vescs to see what’s out there, my current motor is 63mm, which is too big to fit 2 next to each other, so let me know if anyone is offering any dual motors too

I’m selling dual Maytech 6.0 200a VESCs

The only thing is they won’t work right with the OSRR remote, so as long as you don’t have that remote then you’re good :+1:

2 Likes

hmm, I don’t know much about maytech, how much you want for it?

1 Like

I bought the two for 360 + shipping so 330 + shipping sounds fair to me 🤷

1 Like

Im sorry, I meant to mention in my post that I’m on a budget, I thought maytechs were cheaper then that. Currently I can get a fsesc dual for about 200 USD. So I was kinda looking for someone selling something like that for like 150-200. I’m not trying to be disrespectful, it’s just that I’m paying for my own college and I really don’t have much money so I’m kinda looking for cheaper vescs

1 Like

On second thought, I probably shouldn’t even be spending money right now, I might just remove the post

1 Like

I’m sorry for your time

1 Like

I have dual 6374tbs that are newer, never used but have some scratches on the can and I also have brand new bkb 6354s let me know if you interested

BE HONEST. lol How good are the Maytech 200a vescs? I keep hearing they’re not the best. (Looking for a VESC for my build)

1 Like

Never had them, Hyperion tried to pull the wool over my eyes when I purchased them.

Aparently there’s an issue with PPM remotes… Or UART remotes… I can’t remember.

Either way, skip em unless you want to dodge the design flaws :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m nothing if not brutally honest, I wouldn’t lie about stuff like this :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m waiting on the dual v6 neobox. Supposed to be out sometime next month. The single units are currently available now. The claim is, that they are replicas of the focbox, with improvements.