esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

Lightly used Meepo v1 with DB coreflex deck swap $200

Hi guys,

Not the exact target audience I know but I’m posting up for a friend and figured someone on here could use a back up board or friend board or just wants it for parts. If you like flexy decks you’ll love this thing a little stiffer than a vanguard flex 2.

My buddy is looking for $200 picked or or delivered around the Jersey City/Hoboken/Manhattan area. I can ask him about shipping too. He doesn’t want to part it out just sell it whole.

It’s in great shape barely used at all.

Wire routing could be cleaner.

4 Likes

That’s a nice deal. I ran the exact same drivetrain on a Rayne Hustler and quality flexy deck/hub motor is a nice ride for the money. FWIW, my Meepo V1 hubs still work great.

If I didn’t have so many projects :man_shrugging:t3: I may just buy it and make another short board lol

your friend has good taste in deck

(this the topmounted version, obviously not for sale)

2 Likes

I rode a boosted for the first yearish of the hobby so I’ll always have a soft spot for flex

4 Likes

Which battery is on this? The standard or Sanyo battery?

Dunno whatever a v1 came with assume standard

Would your friend be willing to sell all except the deck? I’m interested but don’t need the deck, and shipped to CA

1 Like

maybe I can ask - whats your offer?

Actually, I’m thinking this may not be the best route for me. I really only need the Hubs and ESC and I know your friend said he didn’t want to part it out. A local NY sale might be the best outcome. Hope you’re doing okay in NY during these times.

1 Like

No worries and yeah I’m trying to keep busy thanks

1 Like