LFOC v3.1.1 Limited Sale Again! Price Drop! (US & CANADA)

Little FOCer v3.1.1 units. No Heatsink

Item 1
Board only with capacitors on top. 10 units total:
$175(USD):

PM if you’re interested! First come first served, I’ll be personally testing each unit before shipment.

10 Likes

I’m sorely tempted despite having absolutely no need for one of these haha.

Is there an up to date spec sheet for those of us who have not been keeping up with the development thread?

7 Likes

20s
100amp battery
250amp phase

Need a heatsink exposed to airflow for max fun
All traditional vesc stuffs

3 Likes

What’s the max erpm for these?

3 Likes

100k max erpm for a safe number. VESC can theoretically go up to 150k but I’m leery of that number.

4 Likes

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this a PM? First time posting on this site. Just wondering if the LFOC 3.1 with heatsink is the same item posted on makerspev. Doing research on a fungineers build.

1 Like

This is not. It’s a public response.

As a brand new user you are not yet allowed to send PMs (Spam protection)
@shaman however can send you one in the meantime.

2 Likes

It’s the same esc, yes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification / confirmation @xsynatic & @Evwan

I’ll wait for the PM.

2 Likes

Only 6 units left! I still have heatsinks.

1 Like

I’d like to buy one if still available

3 Likes

Only 4 left!

1 Like

Looking for 1, pm sent @shaman

2 Likes

Would love to get one of them… FINALLY building the board of my dreams. (And the 13S isn’t cutting it anymore…) Been lurking on this forum forever, but just got an account, so I suspect that is why I can’t DM yet.

1 Like

@shaman do you know anywhere that has the latching switches in stock? All i need for my build is a switch and an xlr charge port…

3 Likes

Amazon has several. You would have to do a bit of soldering for the wires and connector though.

1 Like

I am going to start selling some latching switches that will work with these. Pre soldered and with connectors, there will be options for a single or dual Lfoc. Early next week

3 Likes

@Skyart I’ll hold off and buy one from you. Please let me know when you’re ready

1 Like

Only 2 left!

6 Likes

Gimme one of them FOCers

1 Like