[SOLD] Learner EUC Ninebot one E $175

Don’t kick me out guys. I am sure there are people want to learn EUC but don’t want to scratch your $3000 Gotway Monster. I learned EUC from this Ninebot One E. Duck taped all around helped reduce scratches. Then you can decide if you don’t like EUC or like it too much to go buy a 40mph EUC.
Asking very low $175 because I have no use of it and need to get rid of it before wife notice I got a better one. Irvine, California pick up only.

8 Likes

Interested if by chance you were to come to the Bay area sometime soon?

1 Like

If I was over there I’d snap this up in a second.

3 Likes

That would be perfect for some bearded angel’s secret Santa. Just sayin’
:shushing_face:

8 Likes

Better arrange a grouride if u ever pick it up, otherwise it will get real dry real quick…

1 Like

I don’t have minge issues :joy:

1 Like

Even on an euc? You must be one sexy man.

As someone who rides EUCs, this is a great deal - it’s important to have a wheel like this for people to learn on.

Driving through Irvine in a week… Thinking I might need this in the arsenal.

4 Likes

Please don’t talk to me

6 Likes

Stop saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You got a solid blasto rekking

1 Like

I’m so smooth I slide uphill

1 Like

It took me 2 afternoons to finally not falling on it. I used a soccer field to reduce the scratches and frustrations. At one point I was like “lucky I didn’t buy a king song at first, I might give up in the next hour”. You will quickly overgrow this one after you learned how to ride. Can’t wait for my new wheel.

Sale pending. The traitor is among us!

3 Likes

It’s not me Mike.

I like where your head is it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Dang just flew out to seattle I’ll be back in irvine on thursday

hmmmm I wonder whooooo is in the Irvine area

4 Likes

Lemme know where the list of buyers. If they back out. I’ll pick it up and bring back to vegas