Lacroix Lonestar Supersport + Finallity Gear Drives + Metr Pro + Extras

Up for grabs is Lone star super sport with added extras $8000 AUD Pickup in Melbourne

Savings of about $1,300

• 8 Amp Charger & Fast Charger (12 amp) Yes comes with 2 charges

• Metr Pro CAN with SD card shield and GPS Antenna Type: with PCB Antenna

• Finality AT Gear Drive - Lacroix Hypertruck™ / 1:4 – 127mm / 8" – 10"

• Motors 6389, 63100 adapter

• New Bushings Grey/Red in bag

• 16T titanium pully & 18T Titanium pully

• Adjustable Belt Drive (This includes the 5 MBS hubs + 3 Wheel pullys (1 assembled spare wheel) i can also throw in the kenda tyres for the MBS hubs)

• Has clear vinyl wrap on enclosure about 3/4 of the way for scratch prevention can supply a bit more for the rest of it

• spare parts + 6 belts

• charge port cover broke off but still in bag, ill 3D print a better fitting one before sale and probably a few spares to go with it.

No the bag is not for sale sorry i will be using it for my other board

Scratches on one of the 3DS Hubs
1 motor can has wear on it from getting stuck on a tree root >.< can be easily repainted or covered with a nice carbon vinyl wrap

The 3ds Hubs are balanced with wheel weights and running AT Treads on the board at the moment.

No issues with board apart from the obvious cosmetic wear & Tear as you expect. its a board not a show piece.

Has under 500KM

10 Likes

glws but this is a very weirdly formatted sales post.

First of all, it is in the incorrect category, should be in “completes for sale” I assume

Seems like a pretty slim number of pictures for such a high asking price, I would recommend posting more detailed pictures of the board.

Also, you are meant to only use this site as the host for said pictures, they should be in this post itself, rather than external hosted images.

2 Likes

images are too high qaulity for this site, and not sure what other images you could really take of a boarrd? top bottom wheels/drive train? happy to add more photos if you can think of any that are missing?

oh i see yeh i forgot a few pics thanks the belt drive and chargers ill grab some of those and upload. and cheers missed category.

1 Like

I just feel like if I were in the market for it, I would want to see some closer pictures of the enclosures, charge port, high wear areas like where the trucks are, etc.

1 Like

thanks ill upload more pics tomorrow morning when i get back from work, again i cant upload them to this site though because i prefer to retain the qaulity of the images so people can better zoom in and see all detail.

But yeh most of the wear is on the motor can, a few scratches on the enclosure, the clear wrap saved a lot of it. ill double check trucks probably a few bumps their. its second hand after all not new and price reflects that

1 Like

That’s okay, just fair warning the mod(s) might say they need to be here, it’s just a normal site rule

Anyways glws not tryna clog up your thread anymore. Looks like a sick board in a price range I will never touch lol

fair, i might just pull it off here then if they come around and move it to facebook market place instead. thanks for the heads up

OMG what a huge price for this kind of board !!!

Is the dust included in the price ?

As an advice, clean it and make it like brand new to sell a board like this one because the target you want to talk with are not much and they will ask for something brand new, not a board which seems just to come back from a ride

Good luck :wink:

it will get a deep clean before sale, the board is still being used and will continue to be used till date of sale no point having it around if its not getting used, but ill clean it up a bit and retake all photos for you

Don’t worry, you’ll still have it then

3 Likes

doesnt bother me, its not in the way and i dont need the funds. even if i dont sell it ill just put it away till i decide to throw it out