Kushboard Nano, lightweight build | 121c Orbiter deck | Custom motor mount | 10s2p VTC6 | 6374 190KV | Flipsky 4.12 | 77A Caguamas

To hit 5kg, you really gotta skimp on all weight you can, like using POM pulleys than aluminium, CF deck, fiberglass enclosure etc

2 Likes

*less than 20lbs lol.

Honestly if I can land a dual motor setup near 15 lbs I’ll be happy

How was the braking performance of the single motor

For 6355, not the best, takes me about 2 meters before i come to a stop.

6374 is better, 1m or so.

1 Like

Currently wiring the inside. Getting it as neat as I can get it to. The receiver is placed at the top nearest to the front truck, and the wires are protected with a sleeved braiding, and taped down. Very tight fit but I’m able to squeeze everything in.

Also thanks to the VX1 remote I can use that to get the board’s percentage.

1 Like

And it’s done!

I’ll give it a test ride tomorrow and see how much range it’ll give.

I love shortboards…

10 Likes

Love this board. Nice work. Liking the new look

1 Like

Ok, wow.

A 21km ride and with 40% left. Not sure if this is an efficient drive train or I lost weight? Last time I measured I was 70kg.

5 Likes

Aileron?

1 Like
1 Like

You in the white?

Yep that’s me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow that first board is tiny, what like 20”?

Will that inclosure be available separately? It’s pretty slick for small decks.

The plan is to have some of the components available after the main models are launched to the public. So yes! I can’t remember the exact length of the small board but it’s the same as a standard penny, just much wider.

Congratz man! So nice you could turn your passion into a job. ARC boards are really cool and the guys seems really nice. They focus a lot on short boards, my favourit so far :grin:

2 Likes

We’ve got some pretty neat stuff coming, keep a lookout for March!

3 Likes

I will!

ur avg speed is pretty conservative. so maybe thats why?

2 Likes

Yea I average 10 wh/mile when I’m running the dog on my board and don’t go above 13 mph. It’s efficient at slow speeds

2 Likes

Could be, but i think the average speed on the Evolve ride app might be off. I was going 25km most of the time, and only slowing down when there’s people etc. Nonetheless i’m happy with the range since this is not going to be a board that i will find myself going fast on.