Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

I use this
Motorcycle Hoodie Hoody Full Kevlar Armoured Lined Fleece Ultimate Protection (MEDIUM) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A25G1A0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_h6IIDbTF92C6A
Same exact thing with no logo. I like the lazy guys but don’t pay their price lol

19 Likes

thats 240+30+10+120=400 for one hoodie and one replacement

Thanks kellag been looking for a cheaper alternative for some time now

3 Likes

We’ve been using this one since before they came out with theirs, it’s literally a logo on top lol. Save some money for parts my homies

3 Likes

or you can wear a suit https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Protector-Street-Motocross-Protection/dp/B01CCH72F4/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=kevlar%2Bhoodie&qid=1569337326&rnid=2941120011&s=automotive&sr=1-1&th=1

2 Likes

The picture is so dark I can’t see any details on the hoody :joy:

1 Like

Lol it’s literally just a black hoodie with all the pads, same exact shit

3 Likes

Nice to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really don’t think this post is appropriate on lazyrollings first post. Kind of a dick move dude

6 Likes

I mean community first before people making a buck right. If lazy offers a clearly better product it shouldn’t affect them in the slightest

9 Likes

My brother has one, all the pads shift and its super uncomfortable.

Amazon version

1 Like

And you have a lazyrolling one right?

So they’re not the same thing?

1 Like

You brother has the Amazon or the Lazy Rolling? I have the Lazy Rolling hoodie and I a love it. It’s saved me a million times. Quality comes at a cost.

7 Likes

They both do the same thing while being completely different. If you know what I mean.

The lazyrolling feels safer, pads stay put even tho mine is a litlle big and the thing just looks a hell of a lot nicer.

The other one has problems with the pads staying and the zipper never works. It also looks like your a shooter

9 Likes

@LAZYROLLING is part of this community, has been for a very long time. Its clear from posts below that there is a substantial quality difference, so maybe rethink your post. I’m not saying don’t post it, I’m saying posting it in this thread is not cool.

9 Likes

So this is bullshit than? What I thought

1 Like

Sorry boss I know you run things but there isn’t a substantial quality difference. That’s just not true. I’m not saying don’t buy their $220 hoodie I’m just throwing out alternatives so that people can be aware of all the options before they purchase. You wouldn’t want people paying more than double just because some company has “been a part of the community for a long time” so have a lot of vendors and they still make shit lol

3 Likes

That’s not germane to question, and not actually correct.

I’ve been talking to people on telegram and slack about this and literally no one else agrees. One guy sad the back protector fell out from the bottom while riding, I mean, that sounds pretty sketchy.

That’s exactly what you said…

5 Likes

Thats fine, but throwing out alternative in the guys thread is not cool. It’s rude and a dick thing to do.

I’m not gonna delete your comments, I think stuff like this is self-correcting.

I’m done, back to your regularly scheduled program.

5 Likes